• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If Money Was No Object

Great question. If money were no object, I'd probably shoot for once a year still, but make it a big hoorah. That way, we could do smaller trips to places closer. Since I like to travel more than the rest of my family, maybe I would sneak in a long weekend just by myself. :banana:

If I were independently wealthy, perhaps 3 times a year, driving or flying. I would also stay on site for once! RCI's bonus vacation prices beat the pants off of WDW prices so I stay off site. I would finally sample some of the finer cuisine (Columbia Harbour House doesn't count does it?), do the Keys to the Kingdom tour (heck, all of the tours), and HIRE A NANNY to help us with the three toddlers!

I would still probably go every other year - there are just too many other trips that I enjoy to go to disney more often than that.

I'd go once every season about 4/year and I'd get to enjoy everything the parks have to offer weather wise, according to the different holidays, and keep up to date on all the new attractions and shows :cool1:

1) We would go as a family only once a year.
2) Disney is great, but we can get Disney'd-out (heresy, I know)
3) More than once could be family overkill.

NOTE: We have done Disney twice in a year as a family on two occasions, but that was due to special celebrations. Frequently I get to do Disney several times a year when on business, but those are 1-day park admissions when I can do specific activities. I know people who do Disney several times a year, and that is great for them. It is all a matter of personal choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter