If money was no object, what would you want to be doing for your next birthday?

An all inclusive cruise. Money isn't the issue, covid is and where it is 6 months from now when my next birthday rolls around.

I would love to take a couple week cruise on the newest Royal Caribbean ship and have the best suite on the ship. I want to fly first class and do the best excursions available.

DLP to finally take the trip I had been planning for my 40th before stupid COVID was released.

A week qt Tokyo Disney.
A week at Disneyland Paris
Two weeks at WDW in largest room/suite at Contemporary or Grand Floridian plus Yacht Club followed by a week cruise on the wish in the pricey suites that have 2 or 3 floors)
A week at Disneyland in Grand Californian hotel (largest room)
A week in Aulani.

I guess I'm extending that birthday celebration out for 2 months, lol

Charter a plane and reserve all the rooms at my favorite Mexican resort, the El Presidente Intercontinental in Cozumel, and fill it with my friends and relatives for a week of beach, snorkel, scuba, spa services, margaritas and Mexican food and tours.

I'm at an age where I don't celebrate my birthday any more. If I wake up and can move without a lot of aches I'm good. But if I had more money than I knew what to do with and wanted to spend it, I'd take a trip somewhere, don't know where or how long but I love to travel.

That would be a nice action on your part. Although even with people that have plenty of money at their disposal some of them are suffering from mental health issues and fail to seek help. You can read the news headlines and they are filled with dim bulb statements from these folks.
Totally true, but there are more that are lacking basic needs.

To provide that is my fantasy birthday wish. No one should force someone else to do anything against their will unless they are a threat to others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter