If money was no object , what would you want for Christmas this year?

Actually can't think of a single thing. Maybe to stay at an Epcot resort instead of Swan/Dolphin on a WDW trip but otherwise I can't think of anything. Wait, I just thought of something. There are lots of semi-high ticket things that need to be done to our house. New roof, new windows, replace kitchen floor (3/4 of the tiles have cracks in them), paint inside and out, refinish hardwoods in dining room, new carpet in master bedroom (we have a dog, nuff said), find and replace mystery leak I swear is happening but hubby swears isn't, new duct system for upstairs so we could actually run the AC up there in summer if we wanted. New deck on the back. New steps leading up to front porch Each thing is affordable right now if we did one thing a year and if I could convince hubby to do it, but would love to do it all at once. Ideally, we would have sold the house as is during the boom but we wouldn't have been able to find anywhere else to live so didn't.

A new sports car
3 weeks in Barbados
Oh thank goodness, I read this as "3 weeks of baboons". No judgements here, yet, that would have been really weird of you to say, so judgements it is.

Anyhow, my list is long and involving, but I would start with having enough wealth to move and get into a new career, a new car, all that jazz.

We are about to start Reno’s on the kitchen and there are these tiles I would love for our backsplash but of course they are more expensive So I would pick those

or a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter