If money was no object , what would you want for Christmas this year?

Kitchen renovation- nothing fancy or high end, but I'd love new countertops, a new stove, and new fridge. Might as well put in backsplash and baseboards, too. Aw heck, and cabinets.
New carpet in our bedroom and to have the floor in the small bedroom refinished.
Replace the deck with a manufactured surface instead of wood. We replaced the wood with more wood about 10 years ago and it's already starting to show it's age.
A trip, to all the places I've dreamed of seeing: Great Wall, pyramids, Machu Picchu, London, Rome, Paris, Scotland, Ireland, Czech.

Actually all I really want is the new counters, stove, and fridge. But what the heck, if money is unlimited...

I would like a long , long vacation. I would shoot for 2 weeks in Hawaii,2 weeks in WDW, a month in Australia, and I too would love to see the Pyramids, though with all the unrest there, that's not likely to ever happen for me.

House renovations (kitchen and master bath updates and add a screen porch), condo at the beach and more DVC points!!!

Home renovations would be at the top of my list or maybe, since money is no object, a new home. We have lived here 21 1/2 years and have done a ton of work to the house. The last really major project is the kitchen. That would be at the top of my list. I’d also like to redo the master bath. If money were no object I’d actually like to enlarge it and the master bedroom. Finally our deck is looking worn and I’d replace it with the fake stuff that won’t rot. Trips are nice too, but I’ll wait on that until youngest DD has gone to college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter