If MK closes at 6:00 pm, what's the latest I can eat at the Castle?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan PS's for Cindy's but with reduced hours at Christmastime, I'd like to get the most time in the park before eating.

So, if the park closes at 6 pm, what's the latest I can make PS for Cindy's??

THANKS!!

I'm almost positive that they will seat you anywhere in the "World" right up until closing, if not, it would be sometime like, 5:55. But I would defenitely get a time as late as you can. That way, Main Street will be practically diserted when you finish, and you'll have a great photo oppertunity.

We have a PS at 6:25 on our anniversary and the MK closes at 6:00 that day. So, they do make PS after the closing time of the park. I have called them about 3 or 4 times just to make sure. I don't want to get there for them to tell us that someone made a mistake when they made our PS. Just to be on the safe side, I will drop by earlier in the day just to make sure! ;)

We just ate at CRT for the first time on 8/26. Our ps was for 6:50 and the park closed at 7:00 that night. I saw them seating people up until about 7:30. It was so nice to walk out of there and have only a few people left in the park. We saw the kiss goodnight for the first time too and walked down an almost deserted Main St. It was the most magical night of our trip.

We have ps for 6:45. I was told to be sure to be in the park before 6 pm closing or you wont be able to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter