If it is too personal close the thread

I just put pumpkin down and was wondering what everyone else did with there animals ashes I just can't find a urn (sp) on amazon that does him justice

Since we have a yard, I bring mine home and bury them. My Mom was able to get a very nice box for her dog. It is simple yet pretty. I wish I could tell you where she got it but I can't. She lives out of state and I wasn't there when she bought it. So sorry for your loss!

My fiance's childhood dog is in a white urn on the mantle at his parents home. For me all pets remains are in various backyards from my life or did not come back from the vet. We didn't really make a big deal over pets passing since it was common living on a farm.

I got a wooden keepsake box for our dear dog.
It's 9 x 6.5 inches in size.
Has a framed glass top that I have a collage of pictures of dear dog.
Inside it's lined in cream velvet, very nice quality.
There are two compartments inside the box.
The bottom has his ashes, and the top compartment has keepsakes such as a lock of fur, his collar, Rainbow Bridge poem, dog tags, a few more photos, and cards that were given to us by friends.

Sorry for your loss....

We always buried the ashes, but a nice keepsake box, like J'aime Paris described, would be lovely. Another possibility is to scatter the ashes somewhere meaningful, but if this was an indoor cat, that probably means the soafa. So, pelase don't do that.

I'm sorry for your loss.

I have seen a website for a company that will use some of the ashes to create a blown glass sculpture. I have thought about that for my dear dogs when they pass.

I'm sorry for you loss.

We buried our cat's ashes in the garden. My SIL has 3 of her pets on her mantle in nice wooden urn boxes.

Sorry for your loss.
We lost our 13 yr. old lab Toby 10 months ago and we were given a keepsake box with his ashes in it. They also put some of his ashes into a paper disk that has flower seeds in it that we can plant in the yard.

I'm so sorry. I have list pets and was so sad.

I am not sentimental about ashes so I don't bring them home.

Sorry for your loss.

We got our cats urns that look like books, but there are a lot to choose from.
Google pet urns and you will have a lot to choose from

I'm so very sorry. Thank you for being there when pumpkin needed you most. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter