If I were in Disney where would I be right now????

It's 7:41 and I would be getting ready to hit the parks. Having breakfast either in the campsite or in the room. Or on the boat to the MK for EHM (my favorite) The boat on a morning like this would b e heavenly.

8:42am here

1st Monday - sitting in the airport waiting to board the plane to go to Disney
2nd Monday - having breakfast at crystal palace

My kids would be riding Dumbo (our first ride), or depending on how fast we get down the end of Main Street we could be on Winnie the Pooh by now.

It's 11:15. I'm on my way from the MK to the resort monorail. Going back to the Poly for a few hours next to the pool now.

Country Bears was fun today!! :)

Today would be a Magic Kingdom day. It is only 7am, so we would probably be getting some breakfast then off to MK for the rope drop!

Let's see....It's just about 7:30, Thursday morning right now...I think we'd be eating breakfast and getting ready for an awesome day at MGM! Plus it's gonna be hot and humid...JUST LIKE ORLANDO!!

I wanna be there!

It's 9:06am
1st Monday - on the plane going to Disney
2nd Monday - eating at Boma

It's 9:39am Florida time and my family and I would be finishing up our character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine.

Exiting EE after riding it twice in a row, and heading over to the Nemo show, or Dino-land.:cool1: Gad, I wish I was there NOW!!!!:goodvibes

Today would have def. been an AK day! Most of the time when we go there is almost always ends up raining!

I Would Be Dashing To Earl Of Sandwich For A Late Munchie. Yum!!!!

We would be strolling through Tomorrowland, admiring all of the cool colored lights.

If I were at WDW right now, I would be at whichever park would be having EMH trying to get one more ride in before we go back to the room to get some sleep.

It is 7AM. If I am FW I would be sitting at my campsite having breakfast deciding what park to go to.

If I were at a hotel I would be going down to the foodcourt to get breakfast for the family since I am always the first one up and dressed

it's 6:20 p.m. in florida, I would be having a fantastic dinner at whispering canyon cafe at wilderness lodge.

This would be day 6 or our trip and while dining somewhere, we would be revelling in the experience of having enjoyed CRT that morning and me being showered with praise for having gotten up at the crack of dawn to secure the most coveted of all ADR's in the world.

Wow it is so hot here and it is only 7:02 am! Today would totally be a water park day! I think I am feeling Typhoon lagoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter