"IF I WERE A FRAGGLE..." BACKSTAGE MAGIC TRIP REPRT; Mar28-APR 3rd '10- W/PICS &VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is very cryptic and without many details and due to that, there is a great deal of speculation as to what happened.

As a there are quite a few people reading these boards, myself included, who are scheduled to take part in the ABD Backstage Magic trip, I'm going to assume that this is an isolated incident based on the posts of the many other people who have been thrilled with this Adventure.

It seems that whatever occurred is now between the OP and Disney management and that the OP has decided to keep it that way as his last post explaining the incident is without detail and has been edited.

All of that being said, I believe this thread has run it's course and with that, I will be closing it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter