If I need (...), is BC or BCV better?

Tbone17701

Disney Dreamer
OK, here are the key issues...

Not able to walk far easily, so near an elevator? Not handicapped exactly, but accessible features if using a wheelchair or scooter should also be considered. Looking at standard or garden views at BC vs. 1 or 2 bedroom units at BCV.

This is for a family friend and not sure how to advise, so any input is appreciated. I know BC and BCV can have a long and winding walk to their rooms, but wasn't sure if one was better than another?

If your friend needs any type of assistance getting around, I would request a handicapped accessible room on a ground floor. That way all the bases are covered.

If you get a standard accommodation at BC it will be a standard hotel room. If you get a 1 or 2 bedroom at BCV, you will have a lot more room. There will be one bedroom(or 2), full kitchen, washer/dryer, living room, bathroom and patio or balcony. There will be a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, so take that in to consideration if you are trying to sleep 4 adults. The two bedroom may be better.

From a convenience standpoint they are both about the same. Yes, the hallways can be long on both of them. To minimize that, request to be "near the elevator" when you do book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter