If I can't stay at all the resorts at once, here's how I'd like to do it...

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I'm in love with all the deluxe resorts & want to stay at them all. My idea resort stays by season or reason:

AKL: I'll be staying there this coming October. To me this is a perfect October/Halloween place to stay because of the darkish hallways & rooms, theming with the masks etc. Plus, the cooler wheather might make the animals a bit more frisky. Can't wait.

WL: Definately a Christmas time resort to me, with the decorations and woodsy cosy feel of the place. Next trip.

YC/BC: Summer time of course!

GF: To me it says girls birthday trip!

CR: A long/holiday weekend kinda place handy to MK and full of magic.

POLY: Romantic/Honeymoon trip or a trip in the dead of winter so the tropical feel can warm my bones!

BW: Humm, this is a hard one b/c I've never been there. Spring time maybe for perfect temps to walk & enjoy the boardwalk!

Anyone have anything to add?

I totally agree with you. Except we are staying at the BWInn in October for the Food and Wine Festival

Ahhhh, that's right! Plus, I understand they have a Halloween to do on the boardwalk as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter