If I am staying concierge can my other family come to my room?

Disney dreaming2

Earning My Ears
I will be on deck 12 my sons family will be on Deck 9 and my daughter and husband on deck 10 can they come up with us?
Also does the lounge serve alcohol included?

They can hang out in your cabin, but they cannot participate in the concierge happy hour, character meet and greet, lounge food, or sun deck.

They have alcohol for concierge guests only during a happy hour each evening. But only those staying in concierge cabins may participate.

There are two cocktail hours per night. Plus, cocktails when you board. Plus, late night treats!

And again, guests can come to your room but not to lounge. The Concierge Team does get to know everyone pretty quickly. Concierge is a wonderful experience. Enjoy"

Gone are the days of the Concierge Gates! So yes, they are welcome to visit. Enjoy your cruise :)

When we were in the wonder a couple of weeks ago, they had gotten rid of the two happy hours and just had one long happy hour from around 5 until 9 I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter