If Disney will do engagement photos...

micki7337

<font color="blue">Luv that Mouse!<br><font color=
in the park, do you think they would do vow renewals photos that included teenage kids? We are going to WDW the end of August for my GF's 25 wedding anniversary. She was originally going to try to do something with Disney but I think the pricing just put her off and she's just happy to be in Disney with her family and friends. But I want to do something special and after reading another thread regarding engagement pictures packages offered by Disney, I'm thinking that would be a great gift - especially if the photos could included her 2 daughters. Even if Disney couldn't/wouldn't do it, does Disney allow outside photographers to take pictures inside the park?

I think I may be onto to something!! Please tell me what you think? I am so happy to celebrate their 25th. It's so rare that anyone makes it to 25 - especially when she's only 42 and he's 45.

Disney won't allow outside photographers in the parks, but you can arrange photo shoots through Disney Event Group at 407-827-1577. I wouldn't mention vow renewal though; I would just say you want some family photos. Good luck !

I don't know about something through disney itself, but my mom surprised my dad with this: http://giftsofalifetime.com/ a few years ago. What happened is that we found a letter by the wishing well near the castle, and followed the clues (secretly photographed the whole time)....when we found the final clue we had about an hour with a photographer around disney just taking us to different settings and taking really nice photos :)

Here's one of us following a clue:

Pixie

I can try to find one of the posed pictures, they are on my husbands computer right now though :p

But yeah, I think that may be a good idea, and a nice surprise...but i think one person that's there would have to be in on it just so it can start out. They work with people to figure a way to do everything out.

I had engagement photo's done at WDW. When I called to schedule they had many different packages (including family ones). I don't remember who had them on here but I remember seeing professional Disney pictures done at WDW with a family (for no special occassion) and they looked great. I love my engagement photo's and they're probably the best souvenir I've ever bought.

The number I used was 407-827-4265

Thanks all! I'm going to start calling Monday since it's only 34 days away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter