If Disney had actual haunted hotel rooms.

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If Disney had actual haunted hotel rooms would you stay in one? If no, what if they offered a special discount on the room because they had a problem to book it? Thoughts?🤔

There’s definitely a ton of ashes sprinkled all over the place so maybe it already is. I remember reading about how haunted mansion is a favorite place for people to try to sprinkle ashes. The cast member interviewed said your loved one isn’t going to stay long in the mansion and will be vacuumed up. I told my family just dump me in the bushes at the poly and I’ll be happy.

Disney would never go for it, due to litigation. Either lawsuits that the ghosts didn't perform up to guests' standards, or they full-on poltergeisted the room into a mess. "My Mickey ears are missing!" That's because they're on the Other Side with sprits who are not your friends! So yeah, Disney wouldn't touch this idea.

And before you ask, Buzz, if the Disney hotel manager asked if they would like to make it up to me by giving me a trip to Crystal Lake, the answer is still "No".

With so many guests in the past decade, there must be several who have passed away in a hotelroom.

That makes several "former guests" that I don't want sticking around in my hotel room. They didn't pay for the room, I did! I'm calling a old priest and a young priest, or some Ghostbusters (or in this case, "Guestbusters") , because I should not have to tolerate a paranormal infestation of Class 5 free-floating free-loaders.

Who here wants to sit in their tub and suddenly see a ghost sitting beside them in the mirror's reflection, Doom Buggy style? Wait, what? Some of you would? Weirdos.

There were several posts a few years back about a room at Pop where the hangers would spontaneously move, with no breeze or other physical reason to do so. That was before the renovations and I can’t recall the room number. I would be willing to stay in the room to find out. I stayed in a hotel once where there had been several paranormal activities reported and didn’t experience a thing.

With so many guests in the past decade, there must be several who have passed away in a hotelroom.
I trying to see if CMs at Disney hotels ever talked about spooky things at the hotels they’ve worked at. Google really hasn’t come up with much yet.

My own nephew passed away in a PO (not sure if it was POR or POFQ) hotel room Nov. 29, 2021. 😥
eta: I don’t think he’s haunting the room or resort… he’s got other haunting priorities, I’m sure. Although he did love Disney, so I could be wrong.
Personally, I think if he were gonna stick around at WDW, he’d be hanging out at MK. 🙃

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter