If Disney built a WDW in Africa or the Middle East, would you ever visit?

Sure. Why not?

One day I hope to make it to Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Tokyo.

Had a Tokyo trip in the initial planning stages before Covid came to town.

Probably not if it's in the Middle East. Other issues aside, it'll be WAY too hot for me to handle. There's a reason why a lot of the theme parks in that region of the world are indoors.

No.

I have interest in visiting DL Paris. I can then combine that with Paris, maybe London trip. If it is not located in a place I am interested in visiting, that is that far (I'd go to DL just for DL) then it's not on my radar.

DS has been to DL Paris and DH & DD have been to DL Tokyo. Tokyo Sea sounds amazing but that flight in not for me. Our DL trip got COVID-cancelled, and then the DL Paris got cancelled after that .... hopefully we get to both.

No, but I have no interest in any Disney parks outside the US at all. I have been to France several times, there are much more interesting things there to see and do than Disney.

No.

I have interest in visiting DL Paris. I can then combine that with Paris, maybe London trip. If it is not located in a place I am interested in visiting, that is that far (I'd go to DL just for DL) then it's not on my radar.

DS has been to DL Paris and DH & DD have been to DL Tokyo. Tokyo Sea sounds amazing but that flight in not for me. Our DL trip got COVID-cancelled, and then the DL Paris got cancelled after that .... hopefully we get to both.
In 2019 we did a 2 week London and Paris trip staying 2 nights at DLP and it was such a wonderful trip!

Depending on where in the ME it was I would most likely be interested in visiting.

Unlikely. I would love to go to Africa, but I'm going to see sights there, not spend my time at a Disney park. Same as if I'm ever in France I doubt I would want to take a day out of seeing France to go to DLP. If I'm going to a theme park in Europe (and that's a big if) it's way more likely going to be Tivoli Gardens. My only foreign Disney want is to go to the Tokyo Disney. Mainly because if we go to Japan, we would likely be in Tokyo a good bit of that since we know someone there. So, I wouldn't feel like I'm missing out as much on seeing something else. Plus I really like the idea of the Disney Seas park there.

No. I’ve never been to any Disney park outside the US and have no desire to visit.

If they built an indoor park in Canada I might consider it.

In Africa, perhaps. It is doubtful that a WDW would be built in either Israel or Egypt which are the only two countries in the Middle East that I might care to visit.

Only if I was already in the country and had a day to spare. I'd never go to any of the other countries the parks are in just to do disney. Way too much to see and experience if I'm traveling that distance.

In 2019 we did a 2 week London and Paris trip staying 2 nights at DLP and it was such a wonderful trip!

Depending on where in the ME it was I would most likely be interested in visiting.
That would be what I'd want to do. DS actually had that type of trip planned for last summer but his travel mates mostly cancelled so he ended up cancelling.

DS was going to Paris for a week with friends so he booked his flight two days earlier and went straight to DL. He had a great time, after he took the train into Paris to meet his friends. He said that the DL park was incredible and said we have to go.

I think by postings we are seeing that Disney and International travel really don't mix for many folks. Either you really want to go to Disney and go only there or will build a trip around it OR you really want to travel internationally and Disney is not part of the requirements. And all that would be impacted by the dynamics of the travel party.

Probably not if it's in the Middle East. Other issues aside, it'll be WAY too hot for me to handle. There's a reason why a lot of the theme parks in that region of the world are indoors.

It would depend on where - but yeah, it's problematic. I don't see anywhere in Africa being a suitrable location either. It would have to be indoors too. Really, I think only somewhere like Dubai could pull it off. I'd love to visit all the Disney parks someday, but this area of the world wouldn't be high on my list.

It would depend on where - but yeah, it's problematic. I don't see anywhere in Africa being a suitrable location either. It would have to be indoors too. Really, I think only somewhere like Dubai could pull it off. I'd love to visit all the Disney parks someday, but this area of the world wouldn't be high on my list.
A lot of those parks in Dubai are mostly indoors too (with some outdoor rides but not the majority). The temperature can get over 100F....no thank you lol

Truthfully there are some parts of the Middle East I would be uncomfortable going to as a solo woman.

Africa: Just built it around the pyramids, plenty of empty space.

Middle East: Build upon the border of Israel and Palestine. But can you imagine the lines??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter