• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If DH and DD doesn't want to go but F and FSon want to go what will WDW say?

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
Ok, I have great ressies/deal for Labor Day wkend. My DH and DD don't want to go back....can you imagine they are burnt out on Disney....we went earlier in the year. Anyway I have ressie for our family. Will WDW let me substitute my DH for my friend and myDD for my friend's son. All adult tickets---prices wouldn't change...same # of people. Do I tell them?----I am an honest person.....this pkg is paid for....but if I don't tell them then, they can tell that my friend is not my DH and her son is not a girl....
What do you think????
My son and I want to go even if the rest of the fam doesn't. And, it would be fun to go w/friends who want to go.
Thanks

If it is a package that includes tickets then the tickets will be printed with the names on the reservation. That certainly wouldn't work for your friend and her son.
Also, when you do put the correct names on the reservation you will have to pay the additional nightly fee if you now exceed 2 adults per room.
HTH

If it is a package that includes tickets then the tickets will be printed with the names on the reservation. That certainly wouldn't work for your friend and her son.
Also, when you do put the correct names on the reservation you will have to pay the additional nightly fee if you now exceed 2 adults per room.
HTH

Actually it would be the same number of adults
1 dh exchange for 1 friend same age
1 dd17 exchange for 1 friend son16

Will they give me any flack about changing the ressie/names?

If you are honest, then why don't you just call WDW or your TA and let them take care of it. I'm not quite sure I understand your dilemma exactly. :)

As long as you are exchanging adults for adults, it should simply a case of name changes to the reservation. But you do need to call the Reservation Center or your TA whoever booked it and let them know.

As stated they need the correct names on the resort IDs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter