If arriving day late due to flight cancellation - who to call?

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
If you have a DVC points reservation, but your flight is cancelled, forcing you to arrive a day late -- who do you call so that your DVC reservation is not cancelled when you don't show up on the day your reservation is supposed to start?

I realize that if you "call the hotel" you are reaching an off-site call center, but I don't know if that's the right thing to do.

"Call DVC Member Services" could be the right thing to do, but not if they are closed.

(Fingers crossed this won't be necessary, but I'm a pessimist who likes to be prepared.)

I call MS if they are open and if not, I call the main number listed for the hotel. Even if it is a call center, they will get the message to them.

I was told by MS that the risk to a cancel as a no show is not until after night 2.

Be sure to do online check in too.

I’ve had they happen - flight delayed eight hours - missed connections - not to Disney until next day - late on car rental and room - call MS !! You should be fine - enjoy your trip !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter