IEP happy dance

snowman

DIS Veteran
Had the annual IEP review for DS, 7. He has made such huge gains since he has been with us that the only supports he needs in place are speech and alternative transportation and the option for stimulus aids, like being able to stand at his desk, fidget items, etc. He went from needing supports for reading, writing and math to being at the top of his class. His behaviors are in check enough that for Vircle Time he doesn't need to sit in a chair anymore, but can join his classmates on the rug.

I know it's not WDW related, but wanted to share my happy dance with people who understand the challenges faced by children with ADHD, SPD and RAD.

Hooray! That's exciting for both you and him. :cheer2::cheer2:

I'm just going to move this to the disABILITIES Community Board...

Congratulations Snowman!! Those of us with IEP kids do appreciate the challenges and successes - wonderful!

from an IEP child myself ( i am an adult now) I think this is great, just think of where he could be soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter