Ideas on restaurants

Tink135

Earning My Ears
My family and I are spending 2 weeks at disney this July. We are trying to come up with some restraunts we would like to dine at. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Hi! :welcome: to the Dis!!

First, a little info. is needed about your family...
any kids? If so, what ages?
Do you want to eat with characters?
Any food restrictions?
Anything your looking for in particular?

After we on the Dis here give you some suggestions, I suggest you make some ADRs quick if you want some table-service meals. They fill up quickly!
I made my summer reservations about 5 months ago. :)

We have two kids that will be 13 and 11. Maybe a few character restaurants but not to many we already reserved some restaurants but we're trying to find a few more. We have no food specifications. Although we would like more restraunts near MK and Epcot.

I suggest checking out the menus on allearsnet.com and see what strikes your fancy, that is how DH and I do it.

Some of our favs are:

CP for breakfast and dinner
Kona for breakfast
House of Blues for lunch
Wolfgang Puck Express
Le Cellier for lunch and dinner
Beirgarten
50's Prime Time
Cape May for breakfast and dinner
Yachtsman

Restaurants near MK:

Both of these resorts can be reached by monorail from MK:

Ohana (in the Polynesian resort) - great for either breakfast or dinner - I'm not sure about lunch. Breakfast is a character meal with Lilo & Stitch.

1900 Park Fare (in the Grand Floridian) - great for any meal. This is a character meal at breakfast & dinner.

Liberty Tree Tavern in MK - great for lunch or dinner. This is a character meal at dinner

Biergarten in Epcot....my family really enjoyed this last month. It's got a buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter