Ideas Needed for Entertaining 7 Year Old Girls!

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
DD Amber will be 7 next month and she's not having a party but I've said she can have 5 friends round for tea.

The trouble is, I'm not sure what to do with them! Has anyone got any ideas as to what activities will keep them amused for an hour and a half? This doesn't include eating - it's a 2 hour tea party so I've already allocated half an hour for that!

high school musical 2 - arent they all nuts about it at the moment
my dd had a pyjama party with that the night it came out.

we have a limbo game and mine love that as well, always goes down well at parties.
were having a haloween part with 24 children soon ....arrgghhhh:scared1:

Thats a tricky one :eek:

You could have a High School Musical party - watch DVD,dancing etc.

What about crafty sort of things - youget kits to make friendship bracelets , photo frames, badges etc in Tesco and they are very reasonable :)

I am sure there will be lots of suggestions :goodvibes

what about a manicure/ facial.......boots do some nice things for young girls :)

We had a High School Musical party a couple of weeks ago when HSM2 premiered.

7 seems to be a difficult age!

Second the crafts idea, i bought tubs of craft bits from tesco, had pom poms, stickers, glue, glitter, pipe cleaners etc, and this kept the girls busy for a while. i also got the girls to do a bit of a show, so they all got up and performed a dance or something to some music (yes it was high School Musical lol)We sat in a circle and told a story where they all added a bit to it, amazing what they came out with!
What about making your own pizzas? thats if they all like em of course, i bought plain pizza bases, and filled bowls with toppings, or if not pizza, decorating cookies to take home.
Hope it all goes well:thumbsup2

how about t.shirt decorating? making bracelets/necklaces, you can buy clay piggybanks from poundland they come with the paints etc and we brought 30 for our girls brigade girls they loved them!! Also poundland have photoframe making kits which are fab. Wilkos have crafts kits for 50p each i think their are purse ones etc, i really recommed some of the poundland/wilko shops as they do some fab kits.

Hi there,
I think that the most important thing for you to do... is something that you are comfortable with. Craft is fab, and 7 year old girls love it, but you need to be confident to do it with them as they often need some help... if you are going to buy kits, buy a couple of trial ones before you buy enough for them all and try it out... see how long it takes you and find out what the tricky bits are!

Making jewellery etc is always popular with young girls... and places like woolworths and hobbycraft sell kits and packs of beads, depending on how much you want to spend.

Cooking is often fun too... you could make pizza or no bake sweets are fun, things like marzipan fruits, or coconut ice, or peppermint creams...

Do a google search as there are lots of websites out there with simple, low budget craft ideas, and you'll be able to find recipes for sweets etc on the net too.

If you can manage to 'do' something with them, rather than sit them in front of a DVD, that's so much nicer... they can watch a DVD at home! (That is only my opinion of course)

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter