Ideas for touch & feel bag

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
My DS is having a Batman birthday party and I wanted to do a game where the kids stick their hand in a bag and try to guess what something is based only on feeling it (bats use sound instead of sight, get it?).

I'm not having any ideas of what to put in the bag so I'm hoping someone here can help. The kids are 4-5 years old so nothing too difficult.

Most of the time I have seen these done at Holloween and people do things that feel yucky-

I would suggest having a mix of hard and soft items- look in your junk drawer and your child's closet and find things that have unusual feels to them- maybe try a leather belt and something furry, something velvety(maybe a top) and something rough(play tires)

Rebecca

if your going to use different bags you could put cooked spagetti in it -- wow thats yucky to feel.
how about a baseball, a jack, a domino, a crayon, tooth brush, comb, fluffy sponge, cotton ball,
have fun
jennifer

If you wanted to stick to the theme, you could use batman toys to identify

Thank you for the ideas!

I think I will try to use different textures as was suggested and throw in a few Batman objects to go with the theme, that was a great idea! Unfortunately we don't have enough Batman things to only do that, although that would be really fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter