Ideas for a pixie party?

natashag76

Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally, golly what a day!
DD wants a Tinkerbell party for her 7th bday. Any ideas for activities? Treats? I've gotten a couple of cute ones, but I figure the more options I have the better for the horde of girls I'll be dealing with! Thanks!

Target has Disney stuff in the dollar spot right now. There were some cute Tinkerbell lunch bags that would make great treat bags!

At one of my girls' many parties we made glitter wands, they were really easy to do, cheap and you could do them and call them fairy wands. DD spent some of her Christmas money yesterday at Target, she got a really cute tiny set of Tink and her friends for $9.99, when she opened them I said "these would be so cute on a cake" and now she's thinking of doing a Tink party for her bday this year. :) Our Target had the lunch bags too, I almost bought some but didn't, now I'm thinking I should have. :)

I like these so far! I hope to get to Target tonight. Thanks everyone!

We had a Tinkerbell themed party for DD's 1st birthday last year. Here are a few things we did. We had star shaped rice krispies with pink/purple sprinkles on them and dipped pretzel rods into white chocolate with pink/purple/green sprinkles for "magic wands". We aslo had gummy sharks and fish in blue jello (as I tried to do some pirate-ish things for the boys). We had cupcakes with pirate flags in them too. For decorations, we had balloons that matched the Tink theme and had a Neverland area for the older kids to color and do crafts in. It was decorated with more pirate items too. We printed off some black and white images from the computer of Tink and Captain Hook for them to color. We thought about doing a treasure hunt but it was too cold out and it just didn't work out. We googled for different ideas, there are some really cute ones out there for Tink too. Most didn't work for us as it was for a one year old. DD also wore her Tink costume for the party too (her bday is in Oct so it worked out well). Have fun planning! HTH :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter