I'd Walk a Mile for a Cupcake- an SSR Quickie! 4/4-4/7/11 FINISHED!! 6/29

Holy Cow I can't believe you walked that far and beat the boat.

I sure did!! I'd happily do it again, too- I justified all of my cupcake consumption and then some with that power walk!! I do wish I knew how far it actually was , though. Is there some way to find out? And thanks for the Wonder Woman- but I believe that title belongs to YOU, missy! :hug:

Those must be some darn good cupcakes! I admit I would be scraping that icing off as I don't like icing!

You'd do great with Timmy- he ONLY wants the icing!

Couldn't help but notice your bracelet. I have a Disney one also, having fun filling it up!

I'm having fun filling it up, too! All of my beads are special- from Didney, St John, LBI, a birthday gift from a BFF...really want a HHI one, though, but I can't figure out how to get one online.

You certainly get around. I don't know if I would go to Mexico it seems a little dicey right now. It's a darn shame.

The coastal areas are fine- it's the interior that is having problems. I felt very safe there when we were there on the Magic last November.:goodvibes

IMG_1411.jpg

This is the view you get, when you (rent) points from DVC members. On the other side of the tennis courts, is the parking lot for Valet. That really was our scenery. But nothing beats hearing the fire works for Illumintions and Fantasmic.

I can't believe you beat that boat back. What day was this. My sisters made me walk from the Yacht Club to Disney Studios. You should of heard me *****in.:lmao:

It was April 7th. How could YOU mind the walk? You're a runner, aren't you?? :rotfl: And I'm pretty sure you get that view whether you rent points or use the ones you own- it's a Standard view. BW View or Preferred is a lot more points. Did they say you were getting one thing and you got another?

Thanks for another great trip report Ellen!! Let's plan something SOON!

the nice thing about being behind is reading your full last day in one stretch. That is some cupcake mojo!

And oh...I have got to get to that darn bakery in Norway one of these days, it always eludes me.

YUM. What a fun, albeit frantic at times, last day.

So if you're ever on the fence about whether or not to hit WDW for just 3 nights at the last minute? Do IT!!! We'll treasure our memories forever!! :lovestruc

So glad I checked in to see the end before we take off tomorrow night. I totally agree with your Just Do It! philosophy. I went on a quickie last minute (planned about two weeks ahead) trip with my two sons a few years ago, and we had a lot of fun.

Ellen, this has been fun. I agree that an impromptu trip would be lts of fun. It's nice to have the boys to yourself once in awhile they will look back on this with fond memories.:wizard:

Ellen, this has been fun. I agree that an impromptu trip would be lts of fun. It's nice to have the boys to yourself once in awhile they will look back on this with fond memories.:wizard:

I agree, such a fun trip to read about.

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us!:goodvibes

I enjoyed your TR. I was at Typhoon Lagoon on the 7th.
FLoating.

I hate walking and running :rotfl: especially when WDW supplies transportation. My sisters are big walkers, and they made sure we walked. I actually lost 5 lbs.

If that was me doing all of the walking AND then the surrey bike that would have fulfilled my exercise quota for the month :rotfl2:

:lovestruc your picture on TT!! So funny!!

Thanks for sharing another great report and I always love your parting pictures on the fauxorail ;)

Tracy

Oh look! You had 3 more rides!:yay:

That must be the record for the most frantic fun filled day evah! I love how you got all the best last minuteness in.:thumbsup2 I'm so happy you went ahead and did this trip with your boys and that Tyler got to go - this time is priceless!

Holy cow women you are really "Wonder Women" first you beat the boat then you went on a bike ride. You earned that cupcake. :thumbsup2

You have some serious skill at taking photos while riding a surrey bike. I am impressed. :thumbsup2

I loved that you and the boys got this great opportunity to go away together. It sounds like it was a perfect trip. And I HAVE to remember to take that same picture the next time I am at MCO. It cracks me up everytime!!!!!

Really enjoyed your mini TR!!!!

Great report Ellen. Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome!! Thanks so much for reading! :goodvibes

Thanks for another great trip report Ellen!! Let's plan something SOON!

I'm ready!! Give me a call!

Great report....I enjoyed reading every bit of it!

Thanks! I'm happy you were here!

the nice thing about being behind is reading your full last day in one stretch. That is some cupcake mojo!

And oh...I have got to get to that darn bakery in Norway one of these days, it always eludes me.

YUM. What a fun, albeit frantic at times, last day.

I always like that, too- being able to read it all at once. :goodvibes Norway is worth the effort- just ask how fresh the school bread is before you buy it!

So glad I checked in to see the end before we take off tomorrow night. I totally agree with your Just Do It! philosophy. I went on a quickie last minute (planned about two weeks ahead) trip with my two sons a few years ago, and we had a lot of fun.

So how was your trip? Are you back yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter