ID at the parks

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
We have a DC e-ticket, although we'll be going to SeaWorld before our trip to DC. Do we have to bring ID with us each time (SW, then DC, then AQ)? If so, is a UK driving license sufficient or do we need to bring passports?

Also, with visiting SW first, do we just go to the normal ticket window with our print-out? Can we get a proper park ticket (for scrapbook) at any of the SW parks?

Drop by DC first - they will take your pictures and give you a lanyard and id that you can use at all the parks. Make sure you buy the unlimited parking pass for $25 while you're there.

I would make sure you have some kind of ID with you. I have an AP - the last two times I have gone through the biometric ticket readers at the front gates my finger print hasn't worked and they have asked for ID - also if you want to buy any drinks they may be required to ask for ID. I would think any kind of photo ID that lists your birth date would suffice - driving license would be fine.

Have a great trip!

Drop by DC first - they will take your pictures and give you a lanyard and id that you can use at all the parks. Make sure you buy the unlimited parking pass for $25 while you're there.

Is the unlimited parking pass for $25 for a 14 day period?

We have to go to dc first to get tickets? I did not know this. We were planning to do aquatica first. Thank Goodness I read this. Do all of us need to go to dc first to get the tickets?

Does the parking pass work for Aquatica and Busch Gardens too, or just SeaWorld?

Thanks!

We have to go to dc first to get tickets? I did not know this. We were planning to do aquatica first. Thank Goodness I read this. Do all of us need to go to dc first to get the tickets?

No you do not need to go to dc first--you can go to Aquatica and they will hook you up--I think that the pp was just stating that if you go to Discovery Cove first you will get the pic lanyard and this can be used for all park more easily.

Still await for an answer on the unlimited parking pass which at 25 for 14 days would make it a good investment and worth going to Discovery first so tht all other park parking would be free--will be interested in finding out!

If there is an unlimited parking pass at $25 that would be good as parking each time @ SW / AQ is $14. I can't see any option on the website about such a pass, only the ability to pay for one-day parking ahead of time.

FYI, I called DC today and found that the parking pass is unlimited for 14 days, includes Busch Gardens as well as SeaWorld and Aquatica, and is now $30, not $25.

Just contact them myself and received this response:

Thank you for contacting Discovery Cove. We appreciate the opportunity to offer
you world class service!

Please contact our Reservation Center to have the parking pass added on to your
reservation toll free from the US at 1-877-4DISCOVERY, toll free from the UK at
00 800 3344 1818 or 1-407-370-1280 from other international countries.

Upon arrival in Orlando, you can collect your car parking pass for our sister
parks at Discovery Cove.

• Sea World Orlando/Aquatica - $25.00 + Tax
• Ultimate (SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa and Aquatica) - $30.00 + Tax

I hope this information was helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we
can be of further assistance.

Sincere Regards,
Liz | Guest Relations

you world class service!

parks at Discovery Cove.

Sincere Regards,
Liz | Guest Relations

Ah, so the $30 does not indicate a price increase, just my need for a pass that includes Busch Gardens! :idea: Thanks for the info!

you world class service!

parks at Discovery Cove.

Sincere Regards,
Liz | Guest Relations

How much of a pain would it be to swing by DC on our way to Aquatica to get our IDs and a parking pass? Our first day we plan to go to Aquatica, so it would be nice to have our IDs & parking pass since DC is later in our trip. And if I do this, do I get in the same line as everything checking in for the day or would I go to a guest services area or something?

you world class service!

parks at Discovery Cove.

Sincere Regards,
Liz | Guest Relations

Great info! :thumbsup2

I will be calling SeaWorld today to add on the parking pass to our Christmas trip! :cool1:

Isn't parking free at Discovery Cove? Seems odd to me that you have to go there to buy the unlimited parking pass. I'll be interested to see if it can be bought online.

Isn't parking free at Discovery Cove? Seems odd to me that you have to go there to buy the unlimited parking pass. I'll be interested to see if it can be bought online.

I had already searched online but they didn't have the option, only a 1 day pass. Their email i posted above confirms it is not online. They have provided phone numbers.
I'd think it's because the DC package comes with 14 day access to SW and AQ so it makes sense that as part of this they offer a discounted 14 day parking pass to those parks. Shame they don't advertise it more, but definitely worth it :goodvibes

I called about this yesterday because I was curious and wanted to add the $25 parking pass for our stay. We are planning to go to SW on Thursday and then our DC day is scheduled for Friday. I was told that you CANNOT get your DC ID until the day of your scheduled day there. She told me just to use the e-ticket for entry into the SW on Thursday. However, we can pop into DC on Thursday before we head over to SW to pick up our parking pass if we want too. She said the DC lobby is kind of like a hotel lobby and just to tell the person at the door that I am just picking up my parking pass and I will be directed to where I need to go for that.

Other info I inquired about:

1. DD can wear her relatively newly pierced earring studs

2. You can tip your cabana attendant if you wish

That's alll I can remember at the moment :)

I think it's a flawed setup when the pass is also good for BG but you can't get it any other way than in person at DC. BG is not exactly around the corner. We'll be flying into Tampa, so would go the BG first. Then we fly home out of Orlando. I think I'm just going to forget about the pass. Just pretend I never heard about it so I won't be so annoyed about the limited way to obtain it. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter