Ice Cream social with food allergies

gfolchick

DIS Veteran
I'm going to see if any DIS'ers can help answer this before I call the Executive Chef during the week.

My 4 year old son has allergies to milk and nuts. Does anyone know if they have soy ice cream available at the ice cream social? We were able to get Tofutti at Chef Mickeys with hershey's syrup, I didn't know if special arrangements could be made here also. We wouldn't want to do it if he couldn't have a treat too.

Thanks for the help.

My son has food allergies. When I make the priority seating I explain his allergy. They make a note of it and have me call the chef a week prior to our vacation. They go out of their way to be helpful. If your experience is anything like ours has been you will be more than happy.

My advice is just as above... call and ask questions until you feel confident with the procedures and answers. You'll probably find, as we have that they are the most accommodating resort when it comes to food allergies. We'll be having our 5th safe trip in April with my DS and his peanut and tree nut allergy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter