Iberostar, Occidental, or Paradise Beach in Cozumel?

socaintexas

Mouseketeer
We are going to be there on a Sunday so Nachi Cocum, Mr. Sanchos, and Playa Mia are all closed.

Does anyone recommend any one of these three. Will will have 8 year olds with us.

Thanks!

My boys had a great time at Paradise Beach on all the inflatables out in the water. The pool and facilities were nice and clean, the beer was cold and chips and guacamole were tasty!

My boys had a great time at Paradise Beach on all the inflatables out in the water. The pool and facilities were nice and clean, the beer was cold and chips and guacamole were tasty!
I second this choice for all the same reasons. If you can, take a jeep ride to the ferry - what a ride!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter