I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

It wasn't moved to the photo board because it was more reviews than photos. If the OP wants to change the title of that thread I can move it here to the photo board.

15p1grp.jpg

These I took on my 50th birthday trip last September. I will take more this year when we go this September for our 25th wedding anniversary.

Coronado1.jpg

FountainatCSR.jpg

Kathys50thBirthdayTrip126.jpg

Kathys50thBirthdayTrip012.jpg

Kathys50thBirthdayTrip334.jpg

Kathys50thBirthdayTrip007.jpg

It wasn't moved to the photo board because it was more reviews than photos. If the OP wants to change the title of that thread I can move it here to the photo board.

Can we combine the two threads. The other thread was started so nicely and there are so many pictures on that thread. Can we change the name and incorporate all of the pictures?

The pictures look lovely! I'm so happy we are staying here in August/Sept!
Thanks for posting them!

I stayed in the coronado during my honeymoon for 7 nights. I was not all that impressed. I must admit, the pix are beautiful; it is a pretty hotel, but very VERY big...I would have preferred to stay in the caribbean instead. However, we did not have a good experience from the beginning- our room smelled of vomit so we had to change ( we were not compensated like i was hoping we would be-especially considering we were married in disney and on our honeymoon). A few days later there was an awful sewage smell. I will not stay there again.

I stayed in the coronado during my honeymoon for 7 nights. I was not all that impressed. I must admit, the pix are beautiful; it is a pretty hotel, but very VERY big...I would have preferred to stay in the caribbean instead. However, we did not have a good experience from the beginning- our room smelled of vomit so we had to change ( we were not compensated like i was hoping we would be-especially considering we were married in disney and on our honeymoon). A few days later there was an awful sewage smell. I will not stay there again.

Sorry you had a bad experience at the CSR. But it puzzles me why you would want to stay at the Caribbean when you said hte CSR was VERY big and the Caribbean is even larger and more spread out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter