I would like a Recipe from Hollywood & Vine?can anyone help??

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
WE went to 3 character Breakfasts at WDW and they all had a version of this sweet breakfast bread but the best was at Hollywood & Vine it had the appearance of a zucciny[sp?] bread,but it wasn't. I would love to get the recipe for it!! I miss it,why,I don't know,but I do?

It was a warm dark brown soft[almost mushy] sweet bread[at least it was in a bread shape.]

the worst version of this made me think it could be a bread pudding,although I have never seen it shaped like that.

All the bread puddings I have seen are made with old dryed out peices of wonder bread[the last pan of it I saw they hadn't even broken the bread up it was still in slices,yuk!] w/ canned evaperated milk and cinnimmon poured over and baked in a 9 x 13" pan, and is usually pretty nasty thing.

But I would love to suprise the family with a pan of the kind we had at WDW!!

does any one know how they make it??:earsgirl:

Have you tried contacting the chef? I called the chef at the Liberty Tree Tavern and he was kind enough to mail me the recipe. Hey, alls they can say is no ..right?

How did you contact the Chef??? Are there e-mail addy's somewhere??:rolleyes:

I just called the Liberty Tree Tavern and they connected me to the chef. It was pretty simple actually and they were quite accomodating! I think I got the number from Deb Wills page. Hope this helps~ patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter