I wore my DIS shirt and I lost a bet...

TheWho

DIS Veteran'
I wore my Dis unplugged shirt several times last week and had a bet with my wife that I would meet another DIS pod squad person. Guess what, no one saw me.:confused: I had a new drum set riding on it (She won a shopping spree at her favorite store). You guys let me down. Actually, if anyone can reply and say they were too shy to say hello, I still might get that drum set.

Here I am with the kids
July2008014-2.jpg

July2008038-1.jpg

Anyway, maybe next time.

Dude, I wore mine twice as well last month and didnt even get a second look..check my posts!
sorry man, i know your pain!

I wore mine when I was there in May.. noone said anything to me either..

If it makes you feel better.. If I had seen you, I would have said Hi! :yay:

Hey...I saw you! You were the one with the really good looking wife, right? ;)

I'll be wearing mine the last week of August to the Dole Whip for Bawb meet. I'm sure there will be a lot of shirts there.

At AK today and MK yesterday and 2 to 3 people stopped me at each park. Will be at EC tomorrow if anyone wants to look for me.

Last time I was at Disney I had a Lime Green Mickey Head attached to my bag and two DIS'ers stopped me to say hello. I was really surprised to tell you the truth. I think maybe alot of people on the DIS keep their eyes peeled for the lime green (sorry, Pete, know you hate it) and miss the shirts. Believe it or not, there was a time that I didn't even know what "DIS Unplugged" was! :scared1:

What is the lime green Mickey head?

What is the lime green Mickey head?

Home Depot sells Disney paints. The Lime Green Mickey Head (LGMH) is a paint sample. I believe the official color name is Alien Green. Lots of people use the LGMH's as a way to identify themselves as DISers while in the park. They'll attach them to backpacks, strollers, etc.

you could hav eplanned ahead and posted decoys at the entrances?

I'll admit I get stopped in more random places because I have a LGMH hanging off my backback, then when I wear my shirt... I think the LGMH is easier to spot that a shirt, since everyone has random logos and saying of shirts no one notices.

At AK today and MK yesterday and 2 to 3 people stopped me at each park. Will be at EC tomorrow if anyone wants to look for me.

Very cool !!!

I'll be wearing mine the last week of August to the Dole Whip for Bawb meet. I'm sure there will be a lot of shirts there.

I will also be wearing my DIS Unplugged shirt for the DWFB meet in August...and I'll make sure I've got a LGMH too, just to cover all the bases. :goodvibes:

I saw both of you.

I'm just too shy to say hello.

:lmao:

Awww Kevin!!!

Right in September of 2009, if you see a blonde 20 something year old with a DisUnplugged t-shirt on and a very English accent, you HAVE to say hello!!

If i jump about in excitment, just ignore me!

I hear ya, and wonder sometimes if there are any other DIS'ers in CT!! Wear my shirt all the time while jogging, etc. And, no, I'm definitly not running too fast for people to comment! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter