I won't be bringing back film thru Airport

We always put our camera/video camera and rolls of film in with our carry on....so far so good! I did ask about it while going through security, and the guard told me as long as it isn't a high speed (800) it would be okay...and it was!

I've had several rolls of film lost with those mail in companies, and I don't trust them.

We must have gotten someone on their "cranky" day. We had all the film in a separate bag & approached the security point with the bag open. That was probably our mistake! We had 20+ rolls of film - we'd been there 10 days. Some of it was 800, but they didn't care.

I'm glad to see that others have had better experiences with this!

I use snapfish.com all the time. I take my mailers with me on vacation and when I finishe a roll I drop it in. The film is usually home by the time I get back or at least online. I have used them for at least 2 years maybe longer and send off at least 3 rolls of film a month. Never had a problem yet. They give you mailers, return stickers for the bags and film. So far so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter