I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.

I wish: The projected crowd numbers for my trip in June would stop creeping up. :-)

What's your wish?

Sorry it's going to be crowded. I'm going in June also. Remember pandora is the biggest thing to happen to wdw since 1998 when animal kingdom open.

Serious: That people would grow up.

Frivolous: That it was summer.

Heartfelt: That I could get enough money to help out a couple people.

I wish I wasn't craving 5 Guys right now because I have to go to the gym after work and 5 Guys doesn't fit into my current diet and exercise program and I really, really want 5 Guys lol!!
:lmao:Not sure this reads exactly how you intended...

My wish is that airfares for our upcoming trip to Europe come down - and quick. We need to get the tickets booked and the route I want is almost $500/pp more today than it was a week ago.

Sorry it's going to be crowded. I'm going in June also. Remember pandora is the biggest thing to happen to wdw since 1998 when animal kingdom open.
Great. My first trip ever to WDW is in June, and as adults we have zero interest in Pandora.

That tomorrow is a better day for me. Tomorrow I will be 1 week post op - total hip replacement. Today just seemed to be an eh day, nothing terribly horrible, my expectations were probably a bit too high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter