I was watching and old episode of the Office today, and in it

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Micheal decided to do an autopsy on all his relationships that have ended, to see why i ended, and if it really wasnt what he thought it was.

so my obvious question have you ever done this ?

I have not, but that is a really good episode. I love how crazy Jan is, and when Michael thinks Helene is the very old lady at the park. Ha!!!

Never saw the Office and never autopsied my past relationships.

Sounds more like a Carrie Bradshaw type of thing to obsess about.

hey L&L start watching the office, I would do ya wrong

I have not, but that is a really good episode. I love how crazy Jan is, and when Michael thinks Helene is the very old lady at the park. Ha!!!

that was so funny, I laughed about the rest of the episode

Ack, this was driving me crazy.... I knew Jan used a term other than "autopsy" in describing why she thought Michael came to visit her, but I could not for the life of me remember what she said. I tried googling it and failed, so I had to open that episode on Netflix and fast-forward to the scene.

Post mortem. She called it a post mortem.

Whew, I feel better now.

And no, I don't recall that I've ever dissected a relationship with an ex.

Ack, this was driving me crazy.... I knew Jan used a term other than "autopsy" in describing why she thought Michael came to visit her, but I could not for the life of me remember what she said. I tried googling it and failed, so I had to open that episode on Netflix and fast-forward to the scene.

Post mortem. She called it a post mortem.

Whew, I feel better now.

And no, I don't recall that I've ever dissected a relationship with an ex.

lol, a little ocd going on, but what a great memory.

on a side note you people are all stone hearted lovers, lol

Never saw the Office and never autopsied my past relationships.

Sounds more like a Carrie Bradshaw type of thing to obsess about.
:laughing: Same - never needed to. It was always pretty clear why things were ending and I regret nothing!
Was she the one he ended up with or the one that had the baby?

on a side note you people are all stone hearted lovers, lol
Why? Because I’ve never sat down and analyzed every relationship I’ve ever had? That doesn’t mean I don’t think it through after the relationship ends. It is supposedly not me. It’s them. Blah blah blah.

Last edited:
I have. After my marriage ended due to my ex's infidelity, I wondered if I had any culpability. That led me into dissecting my other relationships. Never came up with an answer though.

One ended because I met someone else. And I knew when the other ended but refused to accept it even when he broke up with me. These are both over 20 years ago but i do think about it from time to time. And I’m married over 13 years so not trying to get back with either one lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter