I was told I couldn't take a picture of Donald Duck!

I have read all pages of this post and my first thoughts is:
No one would be able to hunt you & track you (or your child) down just by having you in their picture in the background. People from around the world attend Disney World.

I have read all pages of this post and my first thoughts is:
No one would be able to hunt you & track you (or your child) down just by having you in their picture in the background. People from around the world attend Disney World.
I've read all the pages, too, and my thought is:

"Oh, for the love of all that is holy, will this thread never die?!"

Speaking of vampires (who don't show up in pictures...or mirrors, for that matter), we need Buffy to come in with Mr. Pointy and slay this thread.

First, the poster was never called a vampire. Therefore, it was never an insult directed at her. In fact, if you go back and read the vampire-related posts you will find that 'vampire' was initially added to the thread as an answer to the question 'why would you not be able to photograph children?' It was not attributed to any specific children until after she blew a gasket. I'm not even sure that it was ever actually attributed to the specific foster children that she referred to.

I did read it all and again, I don't really care what people said to her. I don't care that they insulted her. She brought it upon herself. I feel for the kids she was talking about if they have to live like that and what may have been done for those extreme things to be taking place.

My original comment was to the fact that the mods have closed down other thread for reasons that are being allowed here. (tag fairy wet dreams is acceptable? Again not that I care it was said but man if that was posted anywhere but this thread, it would have poofed a long time ago)

1zxpf0g.jpg

Amazed this thread wasn't closed long ago.

Perhaps, like vampires, this thread is among the undead that lives on eteranlly. I do know it's sucked away plenty of my time. I am going to sprinkle some holy water on my screen and see what happens.

Weirdiest thing happened yesterday. We (me & DS8) were at the pool. There was a young man, probably in his early 20s, who was sitting near me. He appeared to be mentally and phyiscally challenged. He took his Grandma's camera and went to the pool. He took a picture of every single person in there. Yes, even all the children. Not one person seemed mad or angry. No one gave dirty looks. Actually no one even batted an eye.

All I could think was "Where's my laptop!"

PS. It was during the day, so these children were NOT vampires.;)

PS. It was during the day, so these children were NOT vampires.;)
Did you check their hands?

If a vampire wears the ring of Amara, he can go out in the sunlight and not be harmed. So it is possible that one of the children was, indeed, a vampire. But they still wouldn't show up in a picture, I don't think.

The ring of Amara makes them invincible, but they're still vampires and as such would not show up in pictures or mirrors. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Did you check their hands?

If a vampire wears the ring of Amara, he can go out in the sunlight and not be harmed. So it is possible that one of the children was, indeed, a vampire. But they still wouldn't show up in a picture, I don't think.

The ring of Amara makes them invincible, but they're still vampires and as such would not show up in pictures or mirrors. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

:scared1: :scared1: Damn, I'll have to check the little rugrats next time!!!!

Wow, I'm learning so much from this thread! Grammar AND all about vampires! Awesome - you guys rock!!!:woohoo:

whoa thta took alo t of readin this thread is massive all bout photographs..think sumthing have got a lil outta hand...lets all join hands and sing :hippie:

Since this has clearly just turned into a chit-chat thread.. Moving it over to the Community Board.

My favorite STUPID comment was on a "Let's Fight About Smoking" thread. It didn't start as a "Let's Fight About Smoking" thread, though.

There was a Canadian guy (not THE Canadian guy) who was so pissed off at American smokers at WDW that he threatened - and he was dead serious, this was not a joke - to come down here and fart on us. He went into his GI problems and why his farts were so bad and how he normally wouldn't be so rude as to fart on people, but he was going to do it.

Nothing on this thread even comes close.

I guess he was from Funkytown. ;)

Ok as a newish former smoker, i really need a way to boost up my farts, since I can't offend anyone with my smoke anymore, at times there are people worth offendiing....
:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter