I was on the radio yesterday!

Tink78

DIS Veteran
Just the local radio mind you, but it was still fun!

They played 3 clips of some songs, and you had to text in the year, and luckily for me, one of the songs was 'Pray' by Take That, so straight away I knew it was 2003, so we texted in, and they called us back and recorded the phone call, which they then played on air (very embarrassing!) and we got it right and won 20 doughnuts for all my colleagues.

They were very nice, and I had 2!!
Diets gone to pot again this week!

And, today (probably punishment for eating 2!) I had a stinking cold and my nose is dripping like a tap.
I am freezing cold and feel really weird.

Want to go home.

Wow ~ Karen you are a celebrity :worship:

Hope your cold gets better soon :goodvibes

That sounded like fun Karen, glad you enjoyed your doughnuts.

Hope your cold is better soon :)

With celebs all over the Dis (well you, Florida sun and Simon V) are we mere mortals allowed to take part any more? :rotfl:

Well done BTW and hope the doughnuts don't catch up on you

carolfoy said:
With celebs all over the Dis (well you, Florida sun and Simon V) are we mere mortals allowed to take part any more? :rotfl:

Well done BTW and hope the doughnuts don't catch up on you

:rotfl2:
Of course you can.

Doughnuts will be catching up with me for sure!!

carolfoy said:

Wow - we are in the midst of stars. Well done on winning!

Well done :cheer2:

Hope you feel better soon :grouphug:

:sunny:

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter