I was able to book MANY dining ADRs this morning (12/22) and now I'm nervous!

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
So....maybe this is leftover trauma/drama from when Disney took back all those dining ADRs because of a glitch a month or so ago (but the $25 gift card for each was nice!) BUT my 60 day booking window opened for our February trip Sunday - so I booked what I could.

We're taking my cousin to Disney for her first trip (that she'll remember) in February and she has asked to eat in "all the Castles" so I found BOG and Cinderella for our trip, but not the days I wanted and for earlier times since (right now) the park is posted to close at 6pm.

So...NOW this morning I wake up to my "dining alert system" has been emailing me/texting me that there are a ton more times open - so I get BOG, LTT and CRT for after park closing times! Like 6:45pm and 6:30pm!

Now I'm nervous that it's a glitch and they'll take them back...

:rolleyes2 :headache: :crazy2: :scared:

I actually did something similar the other day after Disney announced extended hours! I originally had a reservation for CRT around 3pm (and pre-paid for the meal). I saw more reservation times open up for the new park closing time (8pm) so I hopped on the phone to edit my reservation! Woman who helped me was super sweet and said that due to the capacity restrictions they are booking dining reservations for just before or sometimes right at park closing time, just to be able to get some extra guests in before the day is over! Fingers crossed for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter