I Want to Sell Tee-Tee to Other People!!! - July 2013 TR *UPDATE 4/29 pg. 73*

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing. I'll look forward to the new ones and can't wait to read about your Princess Half Marathon experience. I'll be running the Disneyland Half in September, Avengers Half in November, and Dopey next January but I haven't decided if I'm going to attempt any trip reports yet. You can probably tell that I'm a runDisney junkie and always love to read about others' race trips so your Princess experience should be fun to read.

Thanks so much for following along!

That's awesome that you're signed up for so many Disney runs! I'm definitely not that far along in my running experience, but I always wanted the Princess Half to be my first. I finally found the motivation to get it done. I can't wait to be able to share that experience with everyone.

OMG, your trip report, it's over!! :sad1:

I had to come out of lurkdom to tell you how much I love your report! Yeah, I lurk. A lot. :lmao:

Thank goodness you still have another report on the go!! :good vibes

Thank you so much for coming out of lurkdom to comment! That really means a lot. :goodvibes

This was a FANTASTIC trip report! I love hearing about all the crazy antics and fun times that you had with your family, but I also appreciate how you keep it real and share some of the frustrations too. Makes it so interesting! I read the last chunk of updates over the past few days before I went to bed. Thanks for the bedtime stories, haha. Looking forward to more of the wackiness in future TRs!

BTW I think that picture of your Popadon should be a DIS meme or something.

I always try to keep it real. :lmao: That's just my way. LOL. It's not always sunshine and puppies, right?

I will totally make him a meme!

So I'm one of those "lurkers" you spoke of earlier! :wave2: I've actually read all of your TRs, and I'm a huge fan (particularly the Empire Records themed chapter TR)! I have completed my stalker status by following you on IG as well (jennmarie008) - I feel better now that I've confessed!

I know you hear this a lot, but I ADORE your family, and thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Also - thank you for cyber-introducing me to the "Drunk Little Cucumber"! I had my first one last week at the F&G Festival, and it was AMAZING. Although I'm glad we made Mexico our last stop, and not our first!

Can't wait to follow on your new adventures!

Thank you so much for reading along on all my TR's! That really means so much to me! Thanks for following on IG too. :thumbsup2 I love making new Disney friends. Glad that you feel better confessing. :lmao:

My family is pretty awesome, I love sharing with everyone how crazy we are.

Bahaha, Drunk Little Cucumber. You know, the funny thing is I had no idea how that would catch on when I wrote that TR. It's pretty awesome. It's awesome, isn't it? So so good. It's one of my favorites now, because they got rid of my old favorite. Good looking out though stopping there last. I often sot there first, and it doesn't always work out in my favor. :rotfl2:

Wow from your signature you must love running. I am just a beginner and hope to be ready for the 5K February 2015 :thumbsup2

I noticed that too!

Well, I'm not good at it, but I LOVE running Disney!! :yay: And I have to be honest, I really do it for the medals!

You will have an AMAZING time doing the 5K. Will it be for Princess weekend?! :wizard:

Don't we all do it for the medals!

We'll all be running for the Princess weekend (DVCWDWMEMBER is my Mom...I'm not just a crazy person commenting for her). :rotfl:

The plan is that she will be running the 5k and I will be running the 5k and the half. :thumbsup2 I'm not quite to the point where I could run the 5k, the 10k, and the half. :eek:

What an absolutely fantastic TR :thumbsup2 There were soo many wonderful and zaney stories that you shared. You're family is definitely what Disney is all about, creating magical moments and memories that you will surely never forget and luckily you'll have 98365 pictures to remind/blackmail the littles)

Have an amazing time on your upcoming trip! For once, I don't have to be too jealous because I'll be there soon too!

Oh, and I agree with Rob, that photo of your Pop will be more famous than grumpy cat :p

I just discovered you about a week ago, and I read ALL of your trip reports! :)

I think your family is adorable (ohmy! those nephews-- I could eat them up!) and I so appreciate you sharing them. I lost 170 pounds 4 years ago, so watching you change as you lost your weight was so familiar and inspiring. Your comfort and happiness in yourself just shines out into the world -- I LOVE seeing it!

Thank you for all your stories!

Don't we all do it for the medals!

We'll all be running for the Princess weekend (DVCWDWMEMBER is my Mom...I'm not just a crazy person commenting for her). :rotfl:

The plan is that she will be running the 5k and I will be running the 5k and the half. :thumbsup2 I'm not quite to the point where I could run the 5k, the 10k, and the half. :eek:

Haha, I thought that might be your momma (hi mom!) :goodvibes That will be so much fun for you guys!! Honestly, the worst part about doing the back to back races is getting up so dang early every day. My husband did the Dopey this year, and he said those 3:30 wake up calls are what got to him!

Haha, I thought that might be your momma (hi mom!) :goodvibes That will be so much fun for you guys!! Honestly, the worst part about doing the back to back races is getting up so dang early every day. My husband did the Dopey this year, and he said those 3:30 wake up calls are what got to him!

HI....I am so excited to be doing the 5K. I have to get myself going though. It was a rough and hard winter for sure. I am hoping to be in better shape than I was last year. :thumbsup2

Thank you for letting us in on your family holiday. I loved every moment and I'm so happy you all had a great time. I mean who wouldn't? Love the Duffy outfits. Aren't the boys a hoot! Cannot wait to read about your next adventure.
I'll be at WDW Feb 2015 I'll be keeping an eye out for you like the lurker I am:rotfl2:

HI....I am so excited to be doing the 5K. I have to get myself going though. It was a rough and hard winter for sure. I am hoping to be in better shape than I was last year. :thumbsup2

You will do great!!!! Disney races are so much fun, especially the 5Ks - the miles just fly by! Good luck with your training! :goodvibes

You're definitely correct in that waking up is really hard! I also found out that I'm not a good spectator. I only ran the full in January but I was part of our running teams' chEAR squad for the first three races. I was really antsy standing and cheering and wanted nothing more than to be out on the race course. I felt so much better on Sunday when I was able to get out and run! That experience gave me a whole new respect for the chEAR squad. Those people are incredible!

Awwww, it's over? :eek:

This has to be one of the most fun trip reports I have ever read. I love hearing about all the family antics, the pics of your nephew and Dad are worth the trip in an of its self! ::yes::

Thank you for sharing your trip and thank you for letting us know to keep our eyes open for your future endeavors. :thumbsup2

I wish I were going to be in WDW this May. :sad2: I'm hoping you'll be there next May when my son Tyler and I will be trying to drink around the world celebrating his graduating from Texas A&M. :laughing:
Should be fun!! :goodvibes It would be such a blast to meet up at the Ditch and have a drink with you, here's hoping you'll make it next May. :)

Just discovered your TR's and they're great! Love your family and you have such a fun writing style. Now on to the next....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter