I want to see pictures from your Grand Floridan Photo Shoot!!!

andrews1

Mouseketeer
DH & I just booked this, and I want to see some pics from them, to get an idea of what they'll be like. Anyone?

me too would love to see them. Also how much is a GF photo shoot? I would love to get one done as well

from http://www.stitchkingdom.com/photopass

NEW! You can now arrange for a private photo session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer at the Grand Floridian Resort. The session includes around 40 photos taken around the picturesque resort and its beach. Pricing is either $49.95 for a PhotoPass card containing your photos which can then be added to your disneyphotopass.com account or $124.95 which will get you a PhotoCD with your images. If you choose to get the PhotoCD, you can save your receipt and CD and exchange it later on during your vacation for a new PhotoCD containing all of your PhotoPass images. The only catch is you won't be able to make enhancements to any of the photos. The only way to be able to make enhancements without purchasing another PhotoCD product is to buy the $49.95 package and then add it to your PhotoPass account online. Call 407-824-1700 to make reservations up to 30 days in advance or for additional information.

Note: GET THE PHOTO SESSION FOR FREE! If you pre-order the PhotoCD via the link below for $99.95 and bring the email as proof, the sitting fee will be waived. This offer is reported to end after October though. Those engaging in shared PhotoPass groups will not all be able to take advantage of the free offer according to Cast Members.

Hi:

I have scanned two photos from our photo shoot but I cannot attach them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to post them?

I can email them to someone and they can post them.

Thanks for your help

Kevin

Hi:

I have scanned two photos from our photo shoot but I cannot attach them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to post them?

I can email them to someone and they can post them.

Thanks for your help

Kevin

Hey there. I upload mine to photobucket.com then I click on the image code it gives and just post that link on your post and it will show up as a pic when u preview it and submit it

Hey there. I upload mine to photobucket.com then I click on the image code it gives and just post that link on your post and it will show up as a pic when u preview it and submit it

Hi:

Thanks for the tip! I will post another example shortly.

SCAN001.jpg

Oh my !! That pix is so good. Thank-you so much for posting and can not wait to see more.

Hi:

Here is an indoor example. This was taken in the lobby in front of the monorail. Hope this gives everyone an idea on what to expect.. I hope everyone gets a chance to do this..

SCAN002.jpg

Can you tell us a little about the actual shoot - did they take 40 pictures? Were they all "set" or did the photographer ask would you like this or this?

Thanks for sharing - I LOVE pictures and this would be so great for our next trip!

Dawn

Can you tell us a little about the actual shoot - did they take 40 pictures? Were they all "set" or did the photographer ask would you like this or this?

Thanks for sharing - I LOVE pictures and this would be so great for our next trip!

Dawn

The shoot worked like this: We showed up at our appointed time at the photopass desk at the second floor of the Grand Floridian.

Our photographer, Faith, introduced herself to us and said we would be walking around the lobby of the hotel and also the beach area to take some photos.

She then walked us around and posed us around the resort. We ended up taking around 53-63 photos and she did ask our opinion about some different shots.

Faith told us that since this program is so new the format and poses aren't really set in stone. The whole thing lasted about 25 minutes but I'm sure families take longer.

We felt pretty spceial to be treated to a "private" photo shoot and highly recommend it to everyone.

Kevin

Kevin: Thanks for sharing your photos and experience with us! Beautiful pictures! I liked the first one with the Polynesian (albeit blurry! lol) in the background. I think I'll try and plan this for our next trip. :)

great pics and I am glad that you were able to get it to work! Now how exactly does the package work. For 49.95 is that a CD with all the pics on it? I am a lil confused on how much it is and what you get it. I read the information that a pp had posted , but i cant figure out if its 49.95 just for the pics to be put on the photopass card or you get a photo cd. I dunno I am just confused, maybe its plain as day and I just am not getting it which is quite possible. lol

We just did this during our Aug '07 trip. Hadn't heard about the deal, just stumbled upon it when we dropped the kids off for their Pirate Adventure cruise at the GF. It was a lot of fun - never take good photos of ourselves! - and this was wonderful. We were planning to get the Photopass anyway (always do), and couldn't get the pre-sale $99 site to work, just before leaving on our trip.

So, we just signed up at the desk on the 2nd floor of the GF (near the monorail entrance). We wanted the "free" shoot which is included with the $129 PhotoPass price. We made an appointment for the next night, when we were all dressed up for a fab dinner at Narcoosee's (without the kids:banana: ). It took about 35 minutes, the warm and friendly photographer took about 75 photos in what seemed like zillions of poses and locations around the GF. The images were uploaded to a CD, we took the CD and went to dinner and then enjoyed the rest of our vacation. On our last day, we returned to the GF with our CD and had all our other vacation images added to the GF posed shots. They can fit 300 images on one CD, but will give you as many CDs as you need to fit all your Photopass images. Many, many of the posed shots were great and we used Target.com when we got home to print out the photos and made enlargements of the best ones.

It was fun to be spoiled - and it was free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter