• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I want to see gift basket pictures from WDW

budbeerlady

<font color=blue>I call DH The STREAK!!<br><font c
And could you tell me who you ordered them through? I need some ideas for a surprise for DD and maybe a 2nd one for the in-laws. Thanks! :thumbsup2

I haven't ordered any baskets before, but I'm planning to order one from Peggy's Sweets and More (feralpeg here on the DIS) on our next trip. Here are some examples of her baskets: http://www.freewebs.com/peggyssweetsandmore/basketexamples.htm

You can choose all of the content that you want in the basket so it's very personalized and that way you get to choose how much you spend.

I just sent one to my sister. I ordered it from Peggy's Sweets. She was great to do business with. Very professional and very nice too!! My sister took photos so when she gets back I'll post them.

Kimba

If I can get my DH and DD out of the house for a bit, I'm so ready to put in my order for our upcoming trip. I'm ordering from Peggy!! :goodvibes

I want it to be a surprise for them and don't want them to know beforehand at all. I love surprises, especially giving them to others :sunny: I think the satisfaction is greater for me then them ;)

I'm too excited for my own good :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter