I want to have something special waiting for my family

Mickey76

This is my happy place.
Hi, everyone!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but it's worth a shot. My family and I will be staying at the Swan & Dolphin next month. This is our first trip to WDW as a family and I want to have something special in the room when we arrive. Does anyone know who I can contact to purchase something or things to kick off the vacation with a smile? I appreciate all of your help and ideas in advance.

Hi, everyone!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but it's worth a shot. My family and I will be staying at the Swan & Dolphin next month. This is our first trip to WDW as a family and I want to have something special in the room when we arrive. Does anyone know who I can contact to purchase something or things to kick off the vacation with a smile? I appreciate all of your help and ideas in advance.

http://www.disneyflorist.com/

But they probably won't be able to get anything into your room on day 1 but rather your first full day at WDW. We're doing the Mickey Mouse and Pals in-room birthday celebration and I was told by a CM that the room will be decorated on the evening (you've got options for timing) of our first full day at WDW.

that much is true - they won't put anything in a room until after the guest has checked in.

always used memoriesbybetsy. Just do a search.. she does an amazing job!

Thank you, all, for you help! I checked out disneyflorist.com and saw some cool things. It's just a matter of picking the best one. Thanks, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter