I want to brag on all people in WDW May 22-28

wrwrwrwreee1971

Mouseketeer
There were a lot of nice people in the world this week. I saw people allow people to get in a show before them and have a smile on their face while doing it. Only ran into one cm with a tired attitude, and he was corrected by another cm in a mild way. Even the cm's trying to get the biometric ticket machine to work stayed very calm. The people waiting in line behind the person who couldnt get the machine to read their fingers stayed calm. I was proud of everyone.

Thanks for sharing. It's just the little things that make a trip. I have been reading some that have had just the opposite on their trip. It's nice to read the good! :goodvibes

We were there last week as well and I thought the security guards checking bags were a hoot! They seemed to be having more fun than anyone. They even tried to confinscate our M&Ms and ended up in a mock battle over which guard would get to keep them. I love to see people enjoying themselves especially as they work.

We were there around that same time too and had a great time! Most people were wonderful - we saw a few in their own little world though- LOL

qtwns said:
We were there last week as well and I thought the security guards checking bags were a hoot! They seemed to be having more fun than anyone. They even tried to confinscate our M&Ms and ended up in a mock battle over which guard would get to keep them. I love to see people enjoying themselves especially as they work.

I completely agree with you about the security guys! Most that we encountered were in such great moods!!! Definately a nice way to start out your day :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter