DatRunHo - Powered by Pizza
- Aug 25, 2017
Sounds like a solid plan!
So, I met goal number 1 for quite a long time, and then started finding 1,000,000 excuses not to run during the week and basically just ran on the weekends. I need to get back to the weekly running. I never cross-trained... maybe this time? My first 10k and half were done, I raised the $500 for GP2C. Hydrating wasn't really measurable... but I always carry a water bottle with me. And I can't really measure the last goal considering I don't weigh myself. Ever.1. Run 3x a week (twice during the week and once on the weekend)
2. Cross-train 2x a week (do some yoga and lifting)
3. Complete my first 10k (I'm registered for a race on 10/21 in Foxboro) DONE 10/21/2017
4. Complete my first half marathon DONE 2/25/2018
5. Raise $500 for Girl Power 2 Cure DONE 11/28/2017
6. Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate.
7. Lose those 20 pounds I found in grad school.