• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I wanna go to Izney World! A 1st timer's PTR May/June 2011

Yep so close!!! :cool1: I hope I get to read at least some of a TR from you before I leave on the 7th!?! popcorn:: No pressure... :rotfl:
Hope you have an awesome trip!

Yep so close!!! :cool1: I hope I get to read at least some of a TR from you before I leave on the 7th!?! popcorn:: No pressure... :rotfl:
Hope you have an awesome trip!

:rotfl2: no pressure! I might actually start it tonight or tomorrow so I can get the intros out of the way and start right away when I get back :goodvibes Also I'm less likely to flake out if I've started it already! :lmao:

The time when I brag about how close I am to my Disney trip :woohoo: :rotfl2:

This time next week...
we will have spent the day at Epcot
we will have eaten lunch at Via Napoli
we will have riden Soarin' and some other rides (Soarin' is the only MUST do :goodvibes )
we will have eaten a dinner I'm really looking forward to at Kona Cafe
we will hopefully *keeping our fingers crossed the girls cooperate!* be getting ready to watch Illuminations. We really want to see fireworks at least one night while we're there and Wishes at 10pm with a 20 month old and 2 1/2 year old just doesn't seem like a good idea, so I think our best bet is Illuminations at 9.

We are doing the same thing . We are planning to take our little ones to see illuminations. It makes the most sense.

We will have spent most of the day in Magic Kingdom for the 2nd time.
The girls will have gotten their 1st real hair cut :goodvibes
We will have eaten at Chef Mickey's for a late breakfast
We will be wrapping up a few more rides and heading over to Whispering Canyon Cafe for an early dinner:thumbsup2

Lots to do tonight... I was being a little ambitious to think I would have time to start my TR before we left :lmao: I'll try to start it right after we get back! :goodvibes

I'm up way too late... kids are going to be awake in 6-7 hours :headache: Apparently my sister didn't know that we were staying with her tomorrow! :lmao: We talked about it a couple months ago, but I guess she forgot? Anyway, we still could've stayed with her, but because it's out of our way (we're going to Panama City for the family reunion Saturday), we decided to just priceline a hotel for the night. So... we're staying in Pensacola tomorrow! We'll head down there in the morning, spend the afternoon at the beach, then Saturday drive over to Panama City for the day. That night we're staying in Tallahassee since it's on the way to Orlando. Then Sunday we're headed to Orlando.
I'm meeting a friend of mine for dinner (both our families) at Friendly's.... so excited, I love Friendly's and we don't have them up here. Sunday night we're spending the night with my cousin who lives in Orlando. Monday will be spent at Downtown Disney, then Tuesday we start our real Disney vacation! :banana::banana::banana: See y'all when we get back!!!!

You guys are already on your way to FL by now...:goodvibes Hope your trip is fabulous!

By the way, we also didn't do Wishes on our first family trip b/c my son was only 8 mos old and it was too late, so we went the Illuminations route. It worked well for us. DS actually fell asleep in the stroller and missed it, but at least the rest of us enjoyed it!

I hope that you guys enjoy yourselves with family and with Disney! Drive safe and have a great time!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! We made it to our 1st stop :) got some good stuff for the TR already... I won't spol anything though ;)

I wish Lidian would update FB. I am needing my Disney fix this morning. :surfweb:

Well forgiiiiiiiiive me for trying to enjoy my vacation! :lmao::rotfl2:
:woohoo: for packing! I've spent so much time going over which outfits I want the girls to wear on which day, if I hadn't done the ziplock bag thing I probably would've ended up with outfits leftover that they didn't wear and be upset that they never wore them. Now I have 1 outfit for each day that's really cute and they'll start out wearing, then the 2nd outfit is still cute, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if they didn't wear it.

I'm really enjoying Lidian's fb updates! I'm glad I found her before her trip :goodvibes

Glad you're enjoying the updates! Sorry I've been a slacker lately. :lmao:

Hope you have a safe and magical trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!

We made it safe and sound without murdering our children :lmao: I'm working on loading pictures to facebook today and I'm hoping to start the TR tomorrow :goodvibes I tried to remember to take food pictures, but sometimes we were 1/2 way through the meal and with whiny/fidgeting toddlers I didn't remember to take some.

I'll post a link here when I start the TR! :)

We made it safe and sound without murdering our children :lmao: I'm working on loading pictures to facebook today and I'm hoping to start the TR tomorrow :goodvibes I tried to remember to take food pictures, but sometimes we were 1/2 way through the meal and with whiny/fidgeting toddlers I didn't remember to take some.

I'll post a link here when I start the TR! :)

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your adventures! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter