I wanna book 2022

Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
Called today and no dice. Does anyone have an inside scoop on when we can start booking 2022? Or I’ll even take some speculation. Are DVC members able to book?
(Btw I know why I can’t book, so let’s just stick with the can).

Last edited:
Called today and no dice. Does anyone have an inside scoop on when we can start booking 2022? Or I’ll even take some speculation. Are DVC members able to book?
(Btw I know why I can’t book, so let’s not talk about that. Let’s just stick to when I can).
Are you trying to book the full vacation package with tickets and all or just hotel? Usually with hotel only, you can book 499 days out. I don't think that has changed, so if you're going first part of 2022, I'd think you'd be able to.

If you're trying for the full vacation package, those are usually released in June.

DVC members are able to book 11 months out for their home resort, so I would think the first couple weeks of January should be available to book now.

Are you trying to book the full vacation package with tickets and all or just hotel? Usually with hotel only, you can book 499 days out. I don't think that has changed, so if you're going first part of 2022, I'd think you'd be able to.

If you're trying for the full vacation package, those are usually released in June.

DVC members are able to book 11 months out for their home resort, so I would think the first couple weeks of January should be available to book now.

WDW isn't taking room only reservations for 2022 yet at all. My thoughts are that nothing opens until packages drop. Prices are going up.

I am unable to book a resort only via phone for 2022.

I am unable to book just a resort only via phone for 2022.
I'm guessing what saints maniac said will be somewhat accurate and if that's the case, probably June.

However, I could see them opening up resort only bookings at or after 50th anniversary celebrations are announced if that info is released before June.

Generally bookings for the following year open in June.
While usually you could book a room only 399 days from check out date I would suspect that you won't be able to until the room rates and packages are announced for next year.

DVC can always book 11 months out. So DVC can book stays through January 13 checkin, for up to 7 nights.

DVC has different rules.

DVC can always book 11 months out. So DVC can book stays through January 13 checkin, for up to 7 nights.

DVC has different rules.
Yes. But just wondering if the Covid is affecting DVC 2022 as well. Do you know a DVC member who has booked 2022 or are you certain they can?

Yes. But just wondering if the Covid is affecting DVC 2022 as well. Do you know a DVC member who has booked 2022 or are you certain they can?
DVC owners can book at their home resort for the first part of January at 11 months out from the start of their trip. It's automatic. You probably cannot book a DVC resort for early January yet though for cash.

Where did you get this information from?
It is not correct
A couple of travel agents put up something on their fb pages before hurriedly taking them down. You don't know if it's correct or as do I. That's why I said apparently.

Ok. So I don’t get anything that was just said. 😬 Is there confirmation that DVC owners can book for 2022? I’m just thinking maybe I’ll rent points instead of wait for resorts to open up booking.
I am a DVC owner. We can book 11 months in advance - so up to January 2022 at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter