I traded my stroller for a wheelchair...A mom & daughter trip to WDW

Wishing all of my DIS friends a Happy Easter & Happy Passover!! I hope you get to spend lots of time with those you love!!:hug:

april104.jpg

Glad to see you're going back in September! Have you heard anything about free dining yet?

You're so funny!!! What were you guys up to in Boston? And you're right...only 45 minutes or so and I would have been there!!:laughing: You are so not a dork, btw.....lol!

SO glad you're back and addicted (like the rest of us....) again!!:hug:

We were in Boston for Kyle's birthday. I got him tickets to the Bruins game. We made a day of it and went to Quincy Market and got some lunch before that. We love the city and my brother lives there so we go a lot. So much to do I can't get enough of it :)

Happy Easter!! Hope you have fun with the boys!

Awwwww, Cole doesn't look too happy to be getting his picture taken with the Easter Bunny!

Happy Easter, hope you all had a wonderful day!

All caught up and ready for the next installment.
Wow, that was a rough winter - glad you are all on the mend - what cute boys!! Hopefully you have all thawed out from this winter and can stay well for the remainder of 2010!!!

I love your TR so far. I really need to start working on mine from March of this year! I am hoping to include pictures like you have!!
Great job! :thumbsup2

Hey Kristen!!

Where are you?!?

To give you a little motivation to get things rolling again, I just resuscitated my TR (see my siggie ...) ...

You can't let me finish my TR before you finish yours - can you???!!!???

I am such a BAD DISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad2: Life is crazy, as usual, I SO want to finish this but lately feel as if I never have the time. I know you guys understand....and it's not for not wanting to be here!!!

I have lots of news....we have officially booked our September 10 year anniversary trip!!!:dance3: We booked air last night, have made dining ressies, and have convinced Tracey and Adam (our BFF's from Philly) to join us with their crew. Most of you have read my Christmas 2008 report, we went with them then, it was the BEST trip ever, and it was Tracey & Adams 10 year at that time. We are going 9/21-9/29, staying at POR, got the kids play, dine and stay for free deal :banana: and have heard rumors that something better will come out next week? We'll just wait and see but we saved almost $900 just from this deal, so I'm very pleased!

I've been busy with Real Esate, as a matter of fact, have my 1st home under contract! SOOO exciting, I've been home almost 8 years, this will be my 1st paycheck since having Ethan! And as you know, i'm a stay at home Mom, just doing this super part time, so pretty pleased I've accomplished this already! Guess who's paying for Disney!!!!!:upsidedow

How are you all? What is new in your worlds? Miss you all...and really want and hope to finish this......soon! I've got a PTR to get rolling......

Take care!!!
Kristen :flower3:

I am such a BAD DISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad2: Life is crazy, as usual, I SO want to finish this but lately feel as if I never have the time. I know you guys understand....and it's not for not wanting to be here!!!

I have lots of news....we have officially booked our September 10 year anniversary trip!!!:dance3: We booked air last night, have made dining ressies, and have convinced Tracey and Adam (our BFF's from Philly) to join us with their crew. Most of you have read my Christmas 2008 report, we went with them then, it was the BEST trip ever, and it was Tracey & Adams 10 year at that time. We are going 9/21-9/29, staying at POR, got the kids play, dine and stay for free deal :banana: and have heard rumors that something better will come out next week? We'll just wait and see but we saved almost $900 just from this deal, so I'm very pleased!

I've been busy with Real Esate, as a matter of fact, have my 1st home under contract! SOOO exciting, I've been home almost 8 years, this will be my 1st paycheck since having Ethan! And as you know, i'm a stay at home Mom, just doing this super part time, so pretty pleased I've accomplished this already! Guess who's paying for Disney!!!!!:upsidedow

How are you all? What is new in your worlds? Miss you all...and really want and hope to finish this......soon! I've got a PTR to get rolling......

Take care!!!
Kristen :flower3:

Yea!! You'll be the same time as us (you beat us there by one day). :cool1: Do you even know how excited I am?!! :woohoo: We will have to see which days we might cross paths (am I remembering that we had Chef Mickey ressies on the same day?).

Yea!! You'll be the same time as us (you beat us there by one day). :cool1: Do you even know how excited I am?!! :woohoo: We will have to see which days we might cross paths (am I remembering that we had Chef Mickey ressies on the same day?).

YAY!!!!! I can't wait!! Yes, we do!! I hope we can meet!!!:hug:

Hey there Kristen! Congrats on your first contract AND on booking your September trip :yay:

I leave for my trip with my Mom in just 3 days!!!! :woohoo:

Hey Kristen, congrats on your first sale.:cool1:

We just got back on Saturday:sad1: and I already miss Disney. We are trying to squeeze in a small trip in November. Only a few days though as DH:teacher: can't really miss any school. We might go down during Veterans Day so he would only miss one day of work. But we will see.

Hi Kristen!!

I'm so glad you stopped in to say hi!! Congrats on the real estate contract, that is super exciting! It must be a great feeling :cheer2:

Booking your trip, such awesome news!! September sounds like a great time to go, I heard the crowds are really low. That is so great that your friends can go with you, I remember that TR, I loved it! You guys seemed to have SUCH a great time together :goodvibes And what a great deal you got!

Can't wait to hear all the details!! Glad you are doing well :hug:

Glad to hear that your doing okay, and congrats on booking the next trip! I am a bit sad though that I'll be missing you by a couple of weeks, but I'll be hoping you have a wonderful time!

Hey there Kristen! Congrats on your first contract AND on booking your September trip :yay:

I leave for my trip with my Mom in just 3 days!!!! :woohoo:

Hi there!!! 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW...have a WONDERFUL time, maybe I'll get my TR done before you get back so I can live vicariously through your trip?!! Have a magically wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Hey Kristen, congrats on your first sale.:cool1:

We just got back on Saturday:sad1: and I already miss Disney. We are trying to squeeze in a small trip in November. Only a few days though as DH:teacher: can't really miss any school. We might go down during Veterans Day so he would only miss one day of work. But we will see.

Hi!! Thank you, I'm SO excited!!!:yay: Aww, home already, how was your trip? Will you do a TR? Let me know!!! Hope you get to go back this Fall, too!!:cloud9:

Hi Kristen!!

I'm so glad you stopped in to say hi!! Congrats on the real estate contract, that is super exciting! It must be a great feeling :cheer2:

Booking your trip, such awesome news!! September sounds like a great time to go, I heard the crowds are really low. That is so great that your friends can go with you, I remember that TR, I loved it! You guys seemed to have SUCH a great time together :goodvibes And what a great deal you got!

Can't wait to hear all the details!! Glad you are doing well :hug:

Hi Lauren,
Some days there just isn't enough hours in the day, you know? Time goes by so fast!!!

I know, soo exciting! Between my deal and the trip! WOOHOO!:banana: Tracey and Adam haven't booked their air, yet, but are 95% sure they are going. Fingers crossed, we had the best trip with them!!

Will share soon! Promise!!:goodvibes

Glad to hear that your doing okay, and congrats on booking the next trip! I am a bit sad though that I'll be missing you by a couple of weeks, but I'll be hoping you have a wonderful time!

Hi there! Thanks! Sad we'll miss you, too! How are things wtih you? Sorry I haven't been on your TR in a loooooong time either....I need to schedule DIS time!!!! Hope you're well!!:hug:

Hi Kristen!

I know I've posted on your TR before, but I've fallen off the face of the earth lately too, and haven't been keeping up as I'd like to! Just thought I'd say hi :wave:, saw you in the free dining thread this morning. We will be at POR the same time as you! Our dates are 9/24 to 10/2. I can't wait!! :woohoo: Maybe we'll run into each other!

Off to catch up on your report!

Hi Kristen!

I know I've posted on your TR before, but I've fallen off the face of the earth lately too, and haven't been keeping up as I'd like to! Just thought I'd say hi :wave:, saw you in the free dining thread this morning. We will be at POR the same time as you! Our dates are 9/24 to 10/2. I can't wait!! :woohoo: Maybe we'll run into each other!

Off to catch up on your report!

Hi there!!!!

It's tough some days/week to keep up, isn't it?! Glad to have you back here, I'm sure you haven't missed much...I've had a tough time!

Hoping to get an update on here, soon though, fingers crossed!

How did you make out this a.m.? I got FD, it saved us another $70! :) Not much but every little bit helps, right?? The reality of it is, it will be spent while we're there! LOL!! Hope we cross paths!!!:hug:

How did you make out this a.m.? I got FD, it saved us another $70! :) Not much but every little bit helps, right?? The reality of it is, it will be spent while we're there! LOL!! Hope we cross paths!!!:hug:

I did pretty well, got FD and saved almost $700! I didn't have a discount already, so I was praying for either FD or a good pin! Now if only the darn airfare weren't so expensive! :headache:

I did pretty well, got FD and saved almost $700! I didn't have a discount already, so I was praying for either FD or a good pin! Now if only the darn airfare weren't so expensive! :headache:

Oh! Good for you!! We saved about $950 in total!!!:thumbsup2 SO happy, made it that much easier to book air!! Where do you fly out of?

Oh! Good for you!! We saved about $950 in total!!!:thumbsup2 SO happy, made it that much easier to book air!! Where do you fly out of?

We fly out of Portland. We could use Manchester or Boston if the prices were low enough to make up for the gas and parking fees, but they haven't been. We have tickets with Jet Blue, and have already had to change them once because they changed the time of the nonstop flight by 8 hours! That's the whole reason I didn't book AirTran, because I heard they do that a lot! :confused3 Oh well! Now we are getting in a night earlier because I refuse to give up a whole day in Disney!!

Do you fly out of Logan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter