I traded my stroller for a wheelchair...A mom & daughter trip to WDW

Morning everyone and Happy Friday!!:woohoo:

I'm about to make ADR's for September....I can't wait! It always feels more real!! I'll let you know how I make out....wish me luck!!

Hope you're all well!!:goodvibes

Kristen, I made my ADR's this morning also at 6am!! Yikes! I got everything I requested:

9/23 Ohana 5:30
9/24 Raglan Rd 5:15
9/25 Boma 4:45
9/26 Tusker House 8am
9/27 Le Cellier 5:20
9/28 Captain's Grille 5:10
9/29 Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:25
9/30 Boma 8:55am

Good luck to you!!

Kristen, I made my ADR's this morning also at 6am!! Yikes! I got everything I requested:

9/23 Ohana 5:30
9/24 Raglan Rd 5:15
9/25 Boma 4:45
9/26 Tusker House 8am
9/27 Le Cellier 5:20
9/28 Captain's Grille 5:10
9/29 Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:25
9/30 Boma 8:55am

Good luck to you!!

WOW!!! :yay: Yay for pixie dust!!!!!! I got everything I wanted, too!!!!:yay:

9/22 Hoop De Doo Review 5p
9/23 Chef Mickey's 8:35a
9/24 Le Celliar 12noon
9/25 Sci Fi 12noon
9/26 Cap'n Jacks 6p
9/27 Tony's Town Square 5:40p

Looks like we will be crossing paths and not at the same places...:guilty: So glad you got what you wanted!!!:dance3:

Congrats on getting all the ADRs you wanted Kristen! :woohoo: ADRs do make the trip seem much more real don't they?

WOW!!! :yay: Yay for pixie dust!!!!!! I got everything I wanted, too!!!!:yay:

9/22 Hoop De Doo Review 5p
9/23 Chef Mickey's 8:35a
9/24 Le Celliar 12noon
9/25 Sci Fi 12noon
9/26 Cap'n Jacks 6p
9/27 Tony's Town Square 5:40p

Looks like we will be crossing paths and not at the same places...:guilty: So glad you got what you wanted!!!:dance3:

We'll be at CM 2 hours after you! :sad1:

9/23-Chef Mickey's at 10:30a
9/24-Cape May at 10:45a
9/25-Garden Grill at 4:30p
9/26-Crystal Palace at 8:15a
9/27-50's PTC at 4:20p
9/28-CRT at 4:15p
9/29-'Ohana at 9a

Congrats on getting all the ADRs you wanted Kristen! :woohoo: ADRs do make the trip seem much more real don't they?

Thank you!! They SO do....it was so much fun getting up and getting ready this a.m. to call in!! And I got the best CM, she was so chipper and excited for us!! :)

We'll be at CM 2 hours after you! :sad1:

9/23-Chef Mickey's at 10:30a
9/24-Cape May at 10:45a
9/25-Garden Grill at 4:30p
9/26-Crystal Palace at 8:15a
9/27-50's PTC at 4:20p
9/28-CRT at 4:15p
9/29-'Ohana at 9a

Hey Meghan! You got some great ADR's!!!:banana: Oh no about CM!! Hmm....maybe we'll be a little late leaving and you'll be a little early?! :rolleyes1 How cool would that be?!!!!:confused3

Hey Meghan! You got some great ADR's!!!:banana: Oh no about CM!! Hmm....maybe we'll be a little late leaving and you'll be a little early?! :rolleyes1 How cool would that be?!!!!:confused3

That would be super cool! Take your time and try to leave around 10ish and we'll try to check in early around the same time! :rotfl: I'm always early for everything anyways. We'll be coming from the MK, so it's not like it takes that long to get to the CR from there.

That would be super cool! Take your time and try to leave around 10ish and we'll try to check in early around the same time! :rotfl: I'm always early for everything anyways. We'll be coming from the MK, so it's not like it takes that long to get to the CR from there.

Exactly!! And with 6 kids it will take awhile anyways AND we're going to MK, so we'll for sure meet up somewhere!! Will you be going back to MK that day, too??:goodvibes

Exactly!! And with 6 kids it will take awhile anyways AND we're going to MK, so we'll for sure meet up somewhere!! Will you be going back to MK that day, too??:goodvibes

We'll be hitting up MK EMH that day, so we probably won't go back after breakfast. I'm pretty sure we'll be going back to Pop and then we're going to try and see Fantasmic that night. I'm sure we'll meet up that day though. I'll make sure of it!

All caught up - finally!! (at 6:23 am on a Saturday morning, no less - I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!! :laughing: )

Now I gotta contact a moderator to reactivate my TR ... :rolleyes1

Other than Chef Mickey's (for dinner) we've never done any of the places you have ADRs ... full reports will, of course, be required ... :)

Later (at this time of day, ANYTIME is "later" ... :rotfl2: )

Congrats on getting all the ADR's you wanted!!! Now we have to just sit back and wait until September....

We are flying out of Boston on Jet Blue. Our flight is around 6:30 pm. I am working that day until 3. :headache: We were originally leaving early on the 23rd, but my brother and his family decided to leave a day earlier (they live on the West Coast) and were gonna stay at the hotel at the MCO airport. So we went ahead and decided to fly out on the 22nd and extended our reservation at Kidani one more day so they wouldn't have to do that. :banana:

We are also going May 12-18th and leaving on that same early eve flight on JetBlue. This is a change for us as we usually take the first flights in the morning. But we (I) decided to try the eve flight so we don't lose half a day with travel.

Are you guys gonna take a morning flight? When I booked mine (for both trips), I got a great price of $89 each way! But I did book waaaay in advance.

WOW, great price!! Still pricing our flights here but extended our trip now one more day because the night flights seem cheaper, we'll see.

:hug: Thats awful.... we are heading down there in a few weeks and Disney's accidents all seem to come in threes:confused3

As for the weather last week....it was just heavenly... now we have rain again.:sick:

I know, there have been a lot of accidents down there lately!!:scared1:

Can you believe how cold it is these last few days? What happened to our Spring? Hoping we don't just skip right over it like last year.....

All caught up - finally!! (at 6:23 am on a Saturday morning, no less - I guess you gotta do what you gotta do!! :laughing: )

Now I gotta contact a moderator to reactivate my TR ... :rolleyes1

Other than Chef Mickey's (for dinner) we've never done any of the places you have ADRs ... full reports will, of course, be required ... :)

Later (at this time of day, ANYTIME is "later" ... :rotfl2: )

Welcome back!! DId you have any luck unlocking your report?? Let me know once you're up and running again!! Speaking of running...did I tell you I signed up for a 9K?!! Check it out, great cause and a neat race....www.racetohomebase.org

I"m so surprised you've never eaten at the places we have ADR's for, other than CM, no Le Cellier before?! You need to eat there!! YUMMMMMMM

Congrats on getting all the ADR's you wanted!!! Now we have to just sit back and wait until September....

Thank you!! So excited!!! Fingers crossed for FD and lower airfare now!!!!:goodvibes

Hi Kristen!!

Loving the TR!! It sounds like you and your mom and sis had a great time. I can't wait to hear more! The opening ceremony at MK always makes me tear up, you are not alone! The Main Street bakery cinnamon rolls are always the one thing I MUST have on every trip...soooo good!

Can't wait for more updates!

Hi Kristen!!

Loving the TR!! It sounds like you and your mom and sis had a great time. I can't wait to hear more! The opening ceremony at MK always makes me tear up, you are not alone! The Main Street bakery cinnamon rolls are always the one thing I MUST have on every trip...soooo good!

Can't wait for more updates!

Hey Lauren!
So glad you're back on DIS!!!:woohoo:

We had a great trip! Hoping to update soon! Stay tuned!!! :surfweb:

Hey Kristen... how are you holding up with all this rain? My poor brother in law has 14 feet of water in his house. His neighbors across the street are all under water:scared1:

I can't wait for the sun!!!

Hey Lauren!
So glad you're back on DIS!!!:woohoo:

We had a great trip! Hoping to update soon! Stay tuned!!! :surfweb:

Thanks!! It is SO good to be back! I thought of you, Kyle and I were in Boston on Saturday and I am a dork and thought "Kristen is not too far away" haha. I guess it is just a sign that I was itching to be back on the boards, and now here I am! Officially addicted again :rotfl:

Hey Kristen... how are you holding up with all this rain? My poor brother in law has 14 feet of water in his house. His neighbors across the street are all under water:scared1:

I can't wait for the sun!!!

WOW...I am so sorry to hear about your brother....:scared1: Is everything going to be okay? We're doing okay....a little water in the basement, but nothing to get nervous about, thankfully, people on the North Shore are getting it so much worse. I'll pray for your brother....Mother nature isn't being too kind to us these days. Are you guys doing okay??

I'm with you, the sun can't get here soon enough..the crazy thing is, they said that it's going to be sunny and 75+ this weekend!! Hope it's here to stay!!!:wizard:

Thanks!! It is SO good to be back! I thought of you, Kyle and I were in Boston on Saturday and I am a dork and thought "Kristen is not too far away" haha. I guess it is just a sign that I was itching to be back on the boards, and now here I am! Officially addicted again :rotfl:

You're so funny!!! What were you guys up to in Boston? And you're right...only 45 minutes or so and I would have been there!!:laughing: You are so not a dork, btw.....lol!

SO glad you're back and addicted (like the rest of us....) again!!:hug:

WOW...I am so sorry to hear about your brother....:scared1: Is everything going to be okay? We're doing okay....a little water in the basement, but nothing to get nervous about, thankfully, people on the North Shore are getting it so much worse. I'll pray for your brother....Mother nature isn't being too kind to us these days. Are you guys doing okay??

I'm with you, the sun can't get here soon enough..the crazy thing is, they said that it's going to be sunny and 75+ this weekend!! Hope it's here to stay!!!:wizard:

:goodvibes We are holding up OK, though we can't use any water/flush anything down the drain.:sick: We have a little water in our downstairs too, and hoping we won't have to replace the rug. I am just hoping we get through two more weeks and then we are off to Disney!!!:yay::woohoo:

:goodvibes We are holding up OK, though we can't use any water/flush anything down the drain.:sick: We have a little water in our downstairs too, and hoping we won't have to replace the rug. I am just hoping we get through two more weeks and then we are off to Disney!!!:yay::woohoo:

Hi there, hope you are doing okay and drying out now that the sun has been out a day or two!! Sending good thoughts your way!:hug: Hang in there....you're almost on your way to Disney!!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter