I threw up

mirmartinez

DIS Veteran
i never post on this community board before, but I am so repulsed and sick to my stomache that I need to share. Sorry

Was going thru yahoo news stories and stumbles across this gore
OMG.

Okay..you put that kind of article in a hallmark card for your spouse if you suspect them of cheating:eek: ..other than that...share:confused3 ...not so much.

sorry to post the link, I edited out.
I was just so shocked and repulsed. And for whatever odd reason when something makes me feel that way I need share.
will only burden my DH from now on
Promise

sorry to post the link, I edited out.
I was just so shocked and repulsed. And for whatever odd reason when something makes me feel that way I need share.
will only burden my DH from now on
Promise

Oh..go on..share all the repulsive stuff you want. I'm sorry I said anything. :flower3: Just took me off guard.

Wow. That's pretty sick, people in this world have gone nuts. :-)scared: That guy really got a head in that deal:scared: )

I guess they were hoping to get ahead of the group.

I think he was watching too many terrorist training videos. Of course in Canada, they have no way of defending themselves so no wonder they all ran off the bus. At least here in the US someone may have had a concealed carry and put him out of his misery. I sure would have...without hesitation. Can you say Center Mass?

I have never heard of anything so horrific that actually happened in plain view of the public.

Wow glad I've never had to take the Greyhound anywhere. That's just sick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter