"I thought the last visit was a once in a lifetime trip??" COMPLETED 5/6/13

I really enjoyed reading your trip report! That's awesome that you were able to visit DL twice in the same year. It is such a special place, and I'm glad that as a WDW enthusiast, you are able to see so many of the benefits of the original park! You pointed out so many things we've noticed that we prefer in DL versus WDW, although really there is no comparing. They are both great destinations. Now if we could just get back to DLP to give that a second look! ::yes::

I've just started reading trip reports ready to plan a trip to Disneyland next year. I was excited to see one of your as I've always loved your Disneyland Paris ones.

Another excellent report, full of great information and fun times. Thanks for taking the time to write them. (And a special hanks for you decation to cocktail sampling :laughing:) Off to find your one from last year now popcorn::

Really fantastic TR! Turns out I was there solo the a couple weeks before you: at PPH. You captured so much of what is great about going solo: eating, drinking, riding, on your own schedule ;)

I'm planning another solo trip next week and staying at DLH. Loved the perspective from your visit!

Really fantastic TR! Turns out I was there solo the a couple weeks before you: at PPH. You captured so much of what is great about going solo: eating, drinking, riding, on your own schedule ;) I'm planning another solo trip next week and staying at DLH. Loved the perspective from your visit!

Glad you enjoyed it - I am itching to get back to DL but have nothing planned :(
Need another business trip to get me across the Atlantic ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter