I thought I could book for 2014 today?

Boo Bear

DIS Veteran
I'm online looking at prices for Nov 30-Dec 6 2014 and it says that there are no rooms available for those dates selected. I thought I could book starting today? I'm confused.

I'm online looking at prices for Nov 30-Dec 6 2014 and it says that there are no rooms available for those dates selected. I thought I could book starting today? I'm confused.

You should be able to book for those dates, but I tried getting a quote for December and it gave the same message. It looks like you can only book through 11/22, which is strange because usually when the new rates come out, they go through the end of the year. Try calling and see if that makes a difference, making there's a glitch in the online system. Good luck.

You should be able to book for those dates, but I tried getting a quote for December and it gave the same message. It looks like you can only book through 11/22, which is strange because usually when the new rates come out, they go through the end of the year. Try calling and see if that makes a difference, making there's a glitch in the online system. Good luck.

Calling didn't make a difference. I need to wait until 499 days out. Guess I need to wait about 2 weeks and try again.

I think Disney lets you book 499 days out. That's why those dates aren't available yet.

That is correct.

My week is always the week after Thanksgiving; the last few years it has been frustrating because they keep moving the date up for release of rates.

When it was in August, it was no problem to book my week; now it is too early.

Calling didn't make a difference. I need to wait until 499 days out. Guess I need to wait about 2 weeks and try again.

After I posted I realized that I had been able to price out through the end of the year in the past because rates always came out in August. But with Disney releasing rates earlier the last 2 years (and then again this year), the end of November and December are more than 499 days out. Hopefully the 2 weeks go fast for you so you can book :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!