I think I've set the record

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by katypop, May 4, 2005.

1. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

I think I've set the record for receiving the most confirmations for my reservations. I received my original ones for the two resorts I will be staying at this month, then new ones when I called to get my AP rate, then I got two more when I added a friend to my ressie and signed up for ME. Last week I got two for each resort????No idea why, info is the same :confused3 Then I received three on Monday and today I got SEVEN :earseek:

They are dated Apr21,22,23 and 24??? They are all the same, no change and it is for the room only so I don't even owe any more money until I check in. What's going on? Anyone else having this happening? I leave on Monday :teeth:

Kathe

2. mcbj

mcbj I want to work at WDW

Did you book your air through Disney? I too have gotten multiple confirmations, I think I am up to about 15 and our trip is not until December. When reviewing my most recent "set" I noticed a slight change the flight times. You might want to check that. :confused3

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

to hide this advert.
  4. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

mcbj - No, this is a room only reservation. I did book ME and I have not received my tags yet, and probably won't :sad2: I did call the ME number to ask about my tags, but can't imagine why that would cause so many :crazy:
    Kathe

5. bavaria

bavaria <font color=deeppink>Makes the best of both worlds

I receive a confirmation every 2-3 days for my recent stay at OKW - which was only two nights cash, the rest on points! (changed from POR to OKW for the cash nights). It makes me chuckle, as I am already on to planning the next 3 trips. Of course, the confrimations arrived well after I arrived home....

Waiting for the day that Disney moves into this century and sends out email confirmations!!!

:)

6. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

bavaria :rotfl:
    I also received a disney envelope marked with magical express on it and got excited thinking it was info for this trip...only to find it was a letter to let me know all about ME so I could book it for my Oct trip LOL Oh well, maybe I'll actually get tags for that trip :rolleyes:
    On a happier note, I received my DDE card today :goodvibes It took almost two months but I got it in time for my trip :cool1:

Kathe

7. bavaria

YEAH on your DDE card! Still don't have mine, so I'll need to dig out that old letter I used in April for my discount.

I often wonder what my mailman thinks about me, getting all that WDW mail every week!!!

8. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

When did you order your card Bavaria? Hopefully you'll get it soon. It has a picture of a glass of wine on it...my dd saw it and said "OMG I can't believe you got a booze discount card " :rolleyes: I explained it was for food, but of course I can't say I won't add a glass of wine or two with dinners, just to make sure I get my money's worth on the card of course :teeth:

I wondered what the mailman thought too, especially when he left 7 envelopes today LOL

9. bavaria

So.... guess what I got in the mail today?!

Besides two DVDs from extinctattractions.com...

TWO confirmations from WDW!

I haven't opened them yet, but I would hope that they are for my future visits. And I actually have to change one of them today, which should generate a few more confirmations for me!!!!

10. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran

LOL Bavaria :p Are you trying to break my record :rolleyes:
    When I started to read your last post I thought you were going to say you received your DDE card too. Oh well, something to look forward to.
    It seems you and I are the only ones getting all the disney mail :confused3

Kathe

11. bavaria

Last week I also got my planning DVD, and my DVC info is sitting in my other mailbox!!!

Now, if I could just get the mouse to email me pin codes or even AP rates I'd be happy!!!!

12. DVCconvert

DVCconvert DIS Veteran

A simple visitor to WDW is magically transformed into a DDE/DVC owning minion of THE mouse!!!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :rotfl2: pirate: :earboy2: ;)

priceless.
    :teeth: ;)

13. katypop

katypop DIS Veteran