"I Think I Might Be a Disneyland Person!" - Feb. 2016 ~ Updated 10/21: A Fortunate Find

krrrristen

Mouseketeer
We are finally starting to plan a trip for next year (!!!) to Disneyland and I am so excited! Originally we thought it might be a stop on the way out to Hawaii for our honeymoon this summer, but we've scrapped that plan and are going to Alaska instead. I agreed with the caveat that I wanted to go to Disneyland and DF accepted my terms :yay: A friend of mine just did World of Color over the weekend and loved it, so I'm adding that to the list now too. I doubt we'll be as lucky as you were finding passes on the ground!

Jaina

Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.
Such awesome luck about the passes! I'm sorry she didn't enjoy the fire! That's no fun at all! And that dessert looked amazing!

• Dugette

DIS Veteran
    Hey Dugette - haven't heard from you in a while. Hope everything is okay!
    Hey, thanks for asking! Everything is okay, but life has made it hard to be on here like I used to be. The past few years have thrown all sorts of curve balls at me that have taken my time and energy that went into this. The newest one is taking online classes (while still working FT) and that has been stressful to manage. However, writing these reports and reading others' is something I love and really want to be doing, so I need to figure out some way to manage things and do that again someday - that's my hope, at least. I have at least been poking around on the DIS a bit recently because we just took a Disney Cruise to Alaska (had to join the Fish Extender and do my trip research!) and we also have a very quick 2-night trip coming up in a few weeks to celebrate Izzy's 7th birthday by going to MNSSHP (sssshhhhh, don't tell her, she doesn't know yet!!), so I've been doing my planning for that as well. Hope everyone here is doing well. I miss everyone on this DIS!

And because it's been so long, enjoy some Alaska pics.... (there are a LOT more, we haven't really had a chance to go through them all yet)

frozen - 1.jpgblueview - 1.jpgglacier - 1 (1).jpgwithmin - 1.jpg

schmass

DIS Veteran
    Hi!! I was so excited to have a notification that you replied to this thread! I hope you are all doing okay and I hope some day we get to hear about the Alaskan cruise! I can't believe Izzy is turning 7! I hope you guys have a great time at MNSSHP! I'll be re-reading your Hawaii threads soon as I finally booked a Hawaii trip for next summer!

annie170

DIS Veteran
    Oh my gosh! Where does the time go?! I started reading your trip reports when Izzy was a baby. What a nice surprise for her to celebrate her birthday in Disney! Have a wonderful trip and safe travels!

• amazingact21

Upendi
    I'm so happy to hear you're getting a quick Disney fix this fall! I remember in DLP you were really missing the WDW parks. And how great that it'll be a surprise for Izzy!

afwdwfan

DIS Dad #460
    It's so good to hear from you! Izzy is still cute as ever, but getting so big! I'm sure she'll love her surprise!

TinkLoverSam

DIS Veteran
    I read your TR about Izzy's first trip while preparing to take my son on his first trip (at 7 weeks old) He is now 4 and Izzy is now 7! Wow time flies!

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM