I think I have this right but want to be sure

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
I am going on a group trip in fall with the free dining plan. My roommate has one more table service meal planned than I do. I believe all the credits are pooled. So if we have ten total TS and she uses six and I use four, we can do that right?

AdventurerKat said:
I am going on a group trip in fall with the free dining plan. My roommate has one more table service meal planned than I do. I believe all the credits are pooled. So if we have ten total TS and she uses six and I use four, we can do that right?

as of right now, technically, yes. However, this is supposed to be changing any day now so that they will be separated in some fashion. Whether they will be separated in your case where they are all adult credits remains to be seen. so I'd be prepared just in case you end up not being able to do it, and make sure you leave enough cash on hand.

BTW, LOVE your sig. :thumbsup2

Your credits for your room are pooled, yes. But if you do this, she's getting two more Table Service meals than you are.

kaytieeldr said:
Your credits for your room are pooled, yes. But if you do this, she's getting two more Table Service meals than you are.

I don't mind as I am eating at HOB one night.

Thank you both for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter